What great pleasure and ease are to be found in beliefin God

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 09:44 pm
"If they were acting on good motives, they would leave the religious threads to those with religion, or at least make an effort to treat the religions with some respect. But as you can see, their intentions are not positive..."

and the Democrats wouldn't disagree with the Republicans if their motives were good.

As you can see, their intentions are not positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snood

Why don't you tend to yourself? I saw you tell someone else he's always looking for a fight, because he just likes to fight.

That is more accurately said of you. You have got ot be the most prolific busybody here.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 09:48 pm
Did not read that junk, i know about the history of the fake word of GOd called the Koran, its junk made by men to lead men away from the one true GOd the Lord Jesus Christ.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 09:49 pm
Lash wrote:
"If they were acting on good motives, they would leave the religious threads to those with religion, or at least make an effort to treat the religions with some respect. But as you can see, their intentions are not positive..."

and the Democrats wouldn't disagree with the Republicans if their motives were good.

As you can see, their intentions are not positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

snood

Why don't you tend to yourself? I saw you tell someone else he's always looking for a fight, because he just likes to fight.

That is more accurately said of you. You have got ot be the most prolific busybody here.

I am tending to myself, Lash. I want to reply to the launch post, but won't, because you wanna-be educated but dead from the neck up buncha godless bigmouths can't wait to heckle anyone who wants to talk about things of faith.

You have never said anything to me which would lead me to believe you're anything but an over the hill drunken hypochondriac perpetual student - not nearly the worldly brainy diva you try so hard to come off like. Drop dead. Twice.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 09:59 pm
giggles.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:04 pm
You are a miserable man, aren't you?

There's nothing I can say that will get you deeper than your own personal misery does every day of your miserable life.

No one is under the impression that I think I'm brainy. Do love the beer every now and then. For some of us, it's no problem. I realize that being unable to drink when you want to so desperately can make one mad at the world. It's just very transparent, predictable and tiring.

If your'e too cowardly to discuss religion in the same venue as everybody else, tough ****.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:06 pm
Scott777ab wrote:
giggles.

I am happy you've found something you can spell. Laughing Very Happy
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:06 pm
thanks
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:15 pm
Actually kevmoon, I kind of liked the original post. Please understand that I am Christian and I do not believe in Islam nor Allah. But what I got out of the analogy was that those that believe in God tend to look on the brighter side of life and not the darker side and can pass that attitude along to others by doing so.

I am in complete agreement that it is much more profitable spiritually and emotionally to always look for the good in people and situations. It's true we can always look on the bright side but we must still be aware of the darker side in order to make it better.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:33 pm
Love God not the world.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:35 pm
Tastes good! Less filling!!
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 10:36 pm
lol
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:16 pm
the devil on snood's shoulder wrote:
I want to reply to the launch post, but won't, because you wanna-be educated but dead from the neck up buncha godless bigmouths can't wait to heckle anyone who wants to talk about things of faith.

You have never said anything to me which would lead me to believe you're anything but an over the hill drunken hypochondriac perpetual student - not nearly the worldly brainy diva you try so hard to come off like. Drop dead. Twice.

I do hope we can learn about his faith. Seems to be a beautiful thing, really. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Gotta love that old time religion!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I wanna talk about God, God dammit!!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:20 pm
Careful now dont take god's name in vain.

Smiles.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:32 pm
Are you a new Moderator, in addition to being the first heathen evangelist??
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:36 pm
HEATHEN EVANGLIST

OOOO that si a good one.......

Falls on floor laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:39 pm
<even better in the original language> Very Happy
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:41 pm
i made up a sig based on that thanks
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:46 pm
Hey. What can I say? I'm a worldy, brainy diva. This is what I do.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:46 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 11:54 pm
Scott,

I agree with you. No one should take God's name in vain. It is especially sad when a person says they are a Christian or does believe in God does it.

When someone says that I always say, "God's last name is not damn." :wink:
0 Replies