Billy Graham accepts Jesus' Descendants' Challenge to Debate

Amigo

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:12 pm
I took the electromagnetic pineal gland audio DNA test. I'm not a decedent of god. I'm still just a working class Irish Mexican from an L.A. suburb. Damn.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:12 pm
Your welcome.

This looks like a rip-off site. Trying to make money off of suckers.

This will give you an idea of how stupid this site is. They will offer you a free on line DNA test to see if your a descendant of Jesus and Mary.

Quote:
Free Jesus and Mary Magdalene DNA Test: The Jesus and Mary Gene Test is a unique state of the art DNA testing method that gives people DNA test results in 4 minutes. A 99th generation descendant can by properly repeating the words Christs, Light and Love cause an energetic reaction in the pineal gland of other descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. The pineal gland is called the mind in the west and the 3rd eye in the east. The pineal gland is the gateway, or Soul, to the bliss-filled energies of one's Body of Light, or Holy Spirit).

SOURCE
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:14 pm
Now THAT is funny! Laughing
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:16 pm
I wonder how many suckers will fall for that.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:17 pm
Sad to say, but I bet quite a few will take the bait.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:19 pm
I failed that test but I tried the same thing with the words;

beer...boobs....pizza

I think a couple of glands perked up somewhere.

Oh my god! Shocked I'm a direct descendant of Homer Simpson!
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:20 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:21 pm
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:23 pm
Laughing

Hey, What do you know! It works!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:38 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:59 pm
snood wrote:
Don't flatter yourself, satanist. I stay busy throughout this forum. It's just that everytime I run across your deluded, arrogant ass, I'm gonna ask you to make sense of your seamy "religion".

Perhaps when you have a sufficient understanding of what it is you are trying to attack, we can talk. Till then you are just firing rounds into open air...
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 09:07 pm
I mean, snood, I sent you a link in a PM to a post made by me months and months ago answering all the questions you continually hound me with(in an attempt to shut your self righteous pie hole), yet you couldn't even be bothered to make the meager effort it would have taken to read it.You don't want to know, cause you obviously already know it all. Pathetic.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 09:50 pm
Doktor S wrote:
I mean, snood, I sent you a link in a PM to a post made by me months and months ago answering all the questions you continually hound me with(in an attempt to shut your self righteous pie hole), yet you couldn't even be bothered to make the meager effort it would have taken to read it.You don't want to know, cause you obviously already know it all. Pathetic.

...on the other hand, you're the only one on this whole forum whose pie-hole has flapped favorably about satanism, so it could be looked at like you're the one upon whom it's contingent to make sense about it.

You're the only one who purports to be a practitioner or follower or whatever of satanism. Why shouldn't I ask you publicly to explain what the hell it is? It isn't my fault that the general perception of it is of a bunch of nuts, drooling over inverted crosses and stars. Why shouldn't someone prod you to tell us what it really is?

As long as you can't answer simple questions like "Who is Satan to you?", all your blather just sounds like you're duckin and dodgin.
0 Replies