Imagine Me & You

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 06:53 am
anyone else seen this film?? I totally fell in love with it!

Imagine Me & You is a story about love at first sight. When Rachel (played by the wonderful Piper Perabo) rocks up at the church on her dream fairy-tale wedding day, she is overjoyed at the prospect of spending the rest of her life with her long term lover, and best friend in the whole world, Heck (played by Matthew Goode). But that's when life as she knows it changes. In a random twist of fate Rachel looks over and locks eyes with a complete stranger, the wedding florist Luce (Lene Headly). In that one split second, that tiny fleeting moment, rachel recognises her soul mate (awww bless!!!!)

What follows is one of the most warming and heart lurchingly beautiful romantic drama/comedy that i think i've ever seen. The two develop a close friendship and it soon becomes clear that they both share mutual feelings for each other, but Rachel is married to the man she thought was the love of her life. But is there any point in staying in a marriage where you're not truly happy? The question is will Rachel chose the man she thought was the ove of her life, or the woman who is more than probably her soul mate???

I really cannot stress enough how captivating this film is. Although the film is about a relationship between two women, I honestly don't think it matters if you're gay or straight, you can't help but be moved by this film.

I won't give away any spoilers, but I counted at least three times were I was actually sitting with tears streaming relentlessly down my face and that's not like me.... I wasn't crying beacuse the flim is sad, or beacuse I was overly happy... I cried because some of the moments in that flim were the most beautiful I've ever seen.

don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to send you to a flim that's going to make you cry so much youre blinded by snotters!!! (because that runny nosed look isn't attractive on anyone!). the film has more than a few hilariously kitsch moments, with some quality humour!

DVD is out at the end of June, trailers and clips are available here...

Imgaine Me & You trailer

Imagine Me & You - Let's Dance

Imagine Me & You - I'm with her

If you've ever been in love, or dreamed of being in love, then this is a flim for you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 498 • Replies: 0
No top replies