Mean teachers

Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 02:55 pm
Re: Mean teachers
Dreamer_123 wrote:
My teacher is so mean. Today she made 3 of my classmate's cry, including a boy and my friend. She ingored the crying, even when my other friend told her! It's not the only bad thing she's done. Other kids claim she takes drugs and barks like a dog. (Like a dog. Bark! Bark!) and I don't know what to think.

Welcome to life. It is a teacher's responsibility to get the student to cry. Isn't it good to get in touch with your emotions?

Personally I have been on both sides of this matter and all around it as well. I was a student who was tortured by teachers and who in turn tortured teachers. Then I ended up as the teacher and had students who made me want to scream. Come to think of it, I did scream. (However I never barked) I threw things and threatened...extra exams and homework. I eventually learned to leave the room and then walk back in as if nothing had happened (I calm quickly).

Let me ask you this, what did you do prior to all of this? Did you or your classmates have anything to do with the teacher snapping? Still doesn't allow for justification of making a student cry; but, I need to know more about what was occurring in the classroom before all this started.

What grade level are you at? How long has she been your teacher? Are you learning anything? Are you and your friends in any way disruptive on a regular basis? Do you mouth off?

Sometimes a teacher is just having a bad day and they need to take it out on someone...who told you to be in school? Seriously though, if it seems to be unfair, bring it to the attention of an advisor or the Principal or if there's a local school board let them know. Odds are they might be able to send in an impartial observer which could clear up any problems...on either side. Bring it to the attention of your parent or guardian...there are things you can do to make it better.

Barked, huh?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:05 pm
A couple of weeks ago Bear came home and exclaimed that three fourths of the red wine was gone from the bottle. He asked if I drank all of it. I told him no, that the kids had tried a few sips just to see if they liked it, too.

"Bark! Bark!"

He walked around the corner to where he could see me as we spoke, and found me on the floor barking at our rather confused dog.

I don't think your mean teacher has a drug problem.

It's probably wine.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:13 pm
I sometimes bark at people--but, of course, in my case, one would expect that.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 03:14 pm
Arf!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 09:01 pm
nimh wrote:
Montana wrote:
A teacher almost made me cry once and then I said something to him that made him send me to the office, where I got a blue slip.

I once got my lady a lovely black slip, silk and all ... soon after, she left me, I only saw her wear it twice. Now that made me cry.

Sorry to hear this Nimh, but I bet you learned your lesson and remembered to give your next one a blue slip ;-)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:22 am
As a teacher, after a hideously wearing week trying to do the fair thing against the odds, I must say I find this thread oddly comforting & very amusing.

Bark bark!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:30 am
Montana wrote:
Sorry to hear this Nimh, but I bet you learned your lesson and remembered to give your next one a blue slip ;-)

Good point Montana, hadnt thought of that actually.

Well I was broke by the time the next one came around anyway ;-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:43 am
msolga wrote:
As a teacher, after a hideously wearing week trying to do the fair thing against the odds, I must say I find this thread oddly comforting & very amusing.

Bark bark!

Durned ol' kitties . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 09:17 am
nimh wrote:
Montana wrote:

Good point Montana, hadnt thought of that actually.

Well I was broke by the time the next one came around anyway ;-)

Ah damn, that sucks! Sad
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:04 pm
msolga wrote:

Bark bark!

Dreamer doesn't know how good she has it! Barking is nothing compared to the hissing and spitting Olga's students have to deal with...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:06 pm
sheesh

what about her littler box?!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 12:37 pm
Having a littler box is nothing to be ashamed of. Many women undergo surgery just to achieve it...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:06 pm
BAD Blacksmith! We don't taunt others about their typos around here, it just isn't done.

I'm going to get that mean barking teacher in here, and boy are you gonna get it then.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:12 pm
up yours!! Laughing

that was an honeslt freakilng mistakle
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:22 pm
Sheesh, try and have a littler fun...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:32 pm
you bettler leave my typing alone

im warling you ...
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:35 pm
Hey, don't barlk at me!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:37 pm
you startled it
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:38 pm
Didl notl.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 01:44 pm
were these original posts by dreamer spoof?
0 Replies