Mean teachers

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:48 am
123!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:58 am
but.....but.....this is Able2Know......and I KNEW!

oh god....I didn't really have to go to the bathroom that bad.....why wasn't I there? WHY?

I'm sorry guys, I'm not going to be of much use today, this as really knocked the wind out of my sails.

I.....I have to go now.....

I really don't know when I'll be able to come back......or if......
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:04 am
Oh, great. Now Chai's crying. Damn that teacher!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:09 am
Many of my students made me cry.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:53 am
Mean students suck, too. In fact, mean people suck generally. You guys need to find a solution to this mean people problem in 3...2...1...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:58 am
A teacher almost made me cry once and then I said something to him that made him send me to the office, where I got a blue slip.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 09:01 am
not the dreaded slips..

oy

I remember, in school ours was the 'pink slip'
THAT went home to parents, to be signed, and when you brought it back your punishment began

Detention, spanking, what ever it was..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:09 am
In our school, the pink slip was a hall pass we needed from the office if we were late for class. That's just a whimpy pink slip.

I always by-passed the pink slips and headed strait for the blue slips. hey, 3 blue slip won me 3 day vacations Cool
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:17 am
Just be lucky I am not your teacher! There are worst things than simply making children cry!

Not sure what color slip it is they send home to kids at my daughter's school - she has only received a gold slip - that is for the kiss a$$ kids. She is lucky that she hasn't received the other type.

If you are serious - have you talked with your parents?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:23 am
Dammit, you guys, I just thought of something-- what if she really never comes back?? Maybe we've lost her forever! Nooooooo!

And it's ALL CHAI'S FAULT!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:26 am
Personally, I don't like bullies and I don't like hearing about a teacher that makes kids cry.
I had a teacher that was mean like that and those are the ones who shouldn't be teaching. If you don't like kids, get the hell out of the classroom.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:28 am
cyphercat wrote:
Dammit, you guys, I just thought of something-- what if she really never comes back?? Maybe we've lost her forever! Nooooooo!

And it's ALL CHAI'S FAULT!

Yeah, that Chai is always causing trouble and I think we should send her to the corner.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:31 am
Slips? Luxury!

In my day, the teacher would get the P.E. Master to hold you next to the log fire for ten minutes, before applying twelve of the best with Cook's spatula!

Nowadays, they would say that this type of punishment causes psychological damage of some sort.

It never affected me!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:31 am
Well, it certainly isn't MY fault. That'd be like blaming the students for this mean teacher's behavior-- everybody knows meanness happens in a total vacuum, completely independent of any outside stimuli.

Still, if we're going to blame anyone, <looks around to make sure she's not here> I suppose Chai's as good as the next.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:43 am
I had a teacher once't who was psychologically brutal. There was a girl in our class who came from a really bad home. She did not bathe very often, and frequently wore the same dress to school every day of the week. She was 16 years old, and in the eighth grade. As an adult looking back, i can only assume that her home life was brutal. Hers was a very fragile (and i suspect battered) ego. One day, i was punished by being kept in the classroom during the long lunch period, and required to write an essay (it was a snap, but i resented being held there). This girl, call her Betty, showed up with a tear-streaked face. The tear-streaks were obvious, because her face was so dirty. She had cut her finger outside, and was just simply devasted, crying uncontrollably and just seeking a little sympathy. This teacher began to mock her, and call her a baby, and piled on the abuse until Betty was absolutely wild with her pain and misery. Then she turned to me and began to discourse on what an ignorant and uncomprehending animal Betty was. At one point she paused, looked briefly at me and said: "You know, i think she actually knows we're talking about her." I was aghast. I was also a typical pre-adolescent coward, but i had become angry. I told i hadn't been talking about Betty, and that she (the teacher) was a mean old witch (i actually said witch--those were more innocent times). I then lead Betty out of the classroom, and took her to the school nurse to get a bandage and some sympathy. She settled down and the nurse gently reassured here--she was actually almost cooing to her at one point.

I was sent to the principal's office, and was given a suspension. I lied about why i had been expelled and enjoyed a day off. I've often thought since i grew up that Betty probably enjoyed very few days in her life.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:51 am
What a sad story, Setanta. That poor girl Crying or Very sad

Teachers like this should be kicked very roughly to the curb and never allowed in a class room again!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 11:26 am
Oh Set...that reminded me of a post from a while back....

Treated Mean
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 11:49 am
Re: Mean teachers
Dreamer_123 wrote:
My teacher is so mean. Today she made 3 of my classmate's cry, including a boy and my friend. She ingored the crying, even when my other friend told her! It's not the only bad thing she's done. Other kids claim she takes drugs and barks like a dog. (Like a dog. Bark! Bark!) and I don't know what to think.

If only I hadn't've been watching the ball game. What was I thinking??!?!??!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 02:20 pm
Montana wrote:
A teacher almost made me cry once and then I said something to him that made him send me to the office, where I got a blue slip.

I once got my lady a lovely black slip, silk and all ... soon after, she left me, I only saw her wear it twice. Now that made me cry.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 02:31 pm
Our PE teacher in elementary school was mean. Once, we had a dental care assembly where different vendors sat up tables in the gym and classes took turns going to get the info, free toothbrushes and stuff they offered.

After we returned to class, the PE teacher came and called me and my three friends out to the hall. She started yelling at us about how we thought we were all that and how we weren't and blah, blah, blah. The other girls started crying. I was just looking at her, bewildered. She addressed me and asked if I understood since I wasn't giving her the response she obviously wanted.

I told her I didn't have any idea what she was talking about or where her anger was coming from, but that I understood she probably felt better having told us we were "nothings."

She stomped off down the hall. I didn't even get in trouble for talking back.
0 Replies