The Moment, Prologue --Read and Review

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 11:09 pm
I wrote this late at night, and I liked it. Read and share your opinions.

The Moment

Prologue

In everyone's life there are always a few defining moments that change your life. Looking back you can always find these moments, but while they are happening you often never notice them. This is one of those times. Someone called him one day. She sounded really upset; she seemed like she was about to break. She asked him to come over and he of course rode my bike over as soon as possible. He met her on her driveway, and she broke down and started to cry on his shoulder. He didn't ask what was wrong, he just hugged her, told her it was going to be all right. He didn't know what to do. he had recently become better friends with this girl, but he did not know why she wanted him to come over, out of all her better friends. They eventually went into her garage, where she explained that a lot of her friends were giving up on her, calling her a slut, and not answering her phone calls. She hadn't done anything wrong. She said that he was one of the few that hadn't, and that he was the only one she could turn to. He tried to cheer her up, he let her win all the videogames that they played. He got her popcorn, and when his mom called him to come home he went back believing that he had finally met someone who really trusted him and that we would remain friends for a long time. However after a week or so he noticed that she was spending more and more time with the people that had called her a slut in the first place. He remember thinking that it was fine, maybe she was working things out. He also remembered that when she went to the movies with these people and didn't invite him. Most vividly he remembered when she cried on his shoulder, and he wondered how she could forget. He hadn't done anything wrong.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 543 • Replies: 1
No top replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 07:49 pm
Very good. I like it alot. I can sympathize with this story, it seems like the same thing happens to me sometimes. But, regardless, very well done, I commend you.
0 Replies