Psychic Detective

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 09:42 am
http://www.noreenrenier.com/

I put the url up for those who wish to visit a psychic detective's website. But that's not why I am posting this.

A woman close to me has had disturbing dreams, beginning with one that occurred the night O J Simpson is believed by many of us to have killed his wife and her friend. She dreamed the murder as it happened, so she says. Now, she tells me of another such dream, actually a couple that are related. On the night a person died, in a case involving suspicion of a well known person, she dreamt of a girl's death in great detail. She did not know what to make of it, until a few days later, she saw the victim's face in the news. Later on, she dreamed of the same killers disposing of a crucial piece of evidence. She tried contacting investigators, but was rebuffed. This woman wants to keep out of the spotlight, but also wants to see justice done. I put her in contact with a psychic detective, one who has been involved with a number of cases, for advice on what else to do.
I don't know how much stock to put in such stories, but, on the off chance she may be of help to investigators, I felt compelled to do this much for her. More to follow as it unfolds.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 768 • Replies: 8
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:38 pm
I don't expect any acion on this until at least Monday, perhaps later.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:44 pm
Interesting. There is a TV series (forgot the name) where a woman
is a psychic investigator.

I guess having such abilities is a blessing and curse at the same time.
Dreaming about someone murdering another human being and having
to realize that it has become reality, would frighten me to no end.
What a nightmare for your friend, edgar.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:47 pm
Crikey!!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 01:48 pm
Isn't that a series called profiler?
I keep an open mind towards psychic abilities. I think they might exist, but its hard to find out who is real and who is not in a branch rife with charlatans.
The sad conclusion however is that anyone with genuine abilities must not only cope with their own disturbing powers, but also with the scorn and ridicule of society at large, unwilling to believe in the abilities. Must be a tremendous burden to bear, and I pity anyone forced into such a position.

Naj.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 02:17 pm
naj, I checked it now, the series is called "Medium" with Patricia Arquette.
Most of the time I miss the show, but I think it's rather well done.
I agree, it's a tremendous burden to bear, if "blessed" with such abilities.

spendius, what?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 02:19 pm
I would love to give out more details, but it is too sensitive a matter, particularly for the family of the victim.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 04:39 pm
The psychic detective has had plenty of time to respond. I guess we will study other ways of getting this out.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 05:36 pm
yes CJ, I have a friend, used to be much closer years ago...she's in her 80's and has always had VERY strong psychic abilities. She's always been an ordinary housewife, never sought to use it. Mainly because to her, it was more of a curse.
0 Replies