Why is being gay "wrong" ?

xingu

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:28 am
Quote:
How do they, as christians with conciences, but still gay, get past this?

It's easy. The Bible is wrong when it comes to condemning homosexuals. How can one be a good Christian and accept a God that kills everyone except virgin women, whom he gives to his soldiers (Numbers 31:1-18)?
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 10:32 am
xingu wrote:
It's easy. The Bible is wrong when it comes to condemning homosexuals. How can one be a good Christian and accept a God that kills everyone except virgin women, whom he gives to his soldiers (Numbers 31:1-18)?

Really? Wow. I'll have to dust off my bible when I get home and check that out. Seems to me that goes against some other stuff in there.
Then again, this is the bible.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 02:45 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:

In fact, homophily is reversed in homosexuals. The most stable gay couples (and I'm including lesbian couples in that term) apparently tend to be different, whereas it's the other way round in stable heterosexual couples.

I've wondered if low self esteem, self loathing could be a cause (rather than an effect) of homosexuality....a search for the man I wish I was, to replace the man I am in the mirror (or woman, of course). This would seem to explain this discrepancy Wolf ?
0 Replies