Silent HIll

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:36 pm
Anybody see it yet? I was thinking of going to it tonight.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 804 • Replies: 11
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:39 pm
Not yet, but I loved the game. I never even played it, but it scared the crap out of me. Any idea how closely or loosly related to the game the film is?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:42 pm
I saw a couple of reviews that said people who liked the game would like the movie. Beyond that... I'm not sure.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:56 pm
i want to see V for Vendetta..
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 01:58 pm
V reviewed rather poorly, at least the ones I read, but I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman, so I'll see it sooner or later.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 10:13 pm
Silent Hill 4 was an amazing game. I'm skeptical that any movie can live up to the expectations that I have after playing it.

If you get a chance, play it; but not alone, or in the dark.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 11:01 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
i want to see V for Vendetta..

Ooh, do! I loved it. Stupid reviewers, nyaah.

I didn't expect to like it at all, but it was really entertaining and interesting. "V" was a fun character. Tell us what you think of it if you see it! Smile
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 12:37 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Silent Hill 4 was an amazing game. I'm skeptical that any movie can live up to the expectations that I have after playing it.

If you get a chance, play it; but not alone, or in the dark.

Cyc,

Did you ever play any Resident Evils?

I remember playing the first one... alone... in the dark... and actually throwing my controller and yelling out loud because it scared the bejesus out of me.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 06:56 am
Resident Evil..... Hewwwwoooooooooooo ! I could only play the game till the main demon appears to fight for the first time... Then of course my character died and became a Zombie herself.

I was even more scared in Silent Hill. It is surely a tough competition to Resident Evil....

BTW The Game is 3rd at its place in the scariest Games of all times (first 2 being Project Zero & DOOM 3)

Finally Has the Movie Silent Hill done decent business in Hollywood? or is it a flop? Its been now 2 weeks right...
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:34 am
Hello can anyone answer my question? Or I am in a SILENT post? :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:35 am
I saw it loved the baddies especially the guy with the big knife and the special effects but wasnt quite up to speed about what was actually happeneing in it.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:37 am
I heard people didn't understand the film in first place.... Is that so?
0 Replies