Yo! Any of youse got a message for me?

Thomas

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 03:44 am
Joe? Jooohoooe!! Get on the fücking phone already. I need you to ...

wait a minute ...

nimh? nimh what???

<mumble>

never mind ...

<click>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 09:16 am
Hey, Nimh. Jan here.

So...are you gonna return that Prince's call, or can I? He didn't leave his number.

Are you ever comin' back, man? If you haven't found another place to crash, feel free to stay here. I mean, I've still got most of your stuff, and we could split the rent. Now that John's gone and all, I could use a roommate.

<click>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 09:21 am
Hey folks, yep, you reached my answering phone again. Just listen to the long message I already left, all your answers be there!

But Jan, man, I got your message whasup man? I thought you were in prison!!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 09:40 am
"got your message. kewl, we'll party all weekend. i can't pay for the goodies tonite, but don't worry. I'll strike some deal with him, you know me.
We so ain't taking Synonymph along this time tho. I'd pull the bitch's hair out, I tell ya! She freaks me out man! Freaks me out! So later, szija!"

Calm down, dag. You're going to burst that vein on the side of your forehead.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 09:46 am
that's a scar from when i took out your cousin Ewfemmeism. She sure had claws, but did they help her? No. Better watch it, missy. And stay away from nimh, he's mine!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 09:54 am
Like, OMG! I had no idea.

(....backs away slowly, looks around for George)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 10:23 am
Nimh, it's Jan.

No prison for me after all, mate! I'm tellin' ya, I am the luckiest sumbitch in the world. Turns out, Shivers is gay. I mean, what were the chances of that?!

Y'know, he might be staying over here for awhile. But don't let that stop you from moving in, 'k?

<click>
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 10:37 am
Nimh, it's Arthur. I stopped and got your package from beth's.
Bad news. I won't be able to pick up Chai. I brought the package into the airport with me so it wouldn't get stolen out of my car. As it turns out, the authorities don't like what was in it. I tried to tell them it was just hobby shop shrubbery, but they didn't believe me.
Do you have $10,000 I can borrow for bail? >click<
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 05:30 pm
Yo yo, me again, I gotta tell you guys, whatcha all doin calling me at these weirdest hours?? I mean, I'm really supposed to pick up the phone at 8 in the phuckin morning or three at night or something? I'm tellin ya, if I'm awake at three in the night I wont be able to pick up the phone know what I'm sayin?

Anyway, yo, I got a message for Jan here. Jan!!! My man!! You're out - of course you're out - well, you were out years ago, ha ha, no but seriously, your outside!! Thats the greatest, I knew youd work your way out someway or other, good going my man!

Hey, and dont worry about any of the stuff you found outside when Mister F*cking Jagermeister put my **** on the curb -- you can keep it! Really, man, its yours, use it well, Im sure you can give Shivers the shivers with some of it.

I eh, I gotta ask you something as well tho, sorry man, but I gotta ask you for a favour too. Now that you and Shivers are all buttbuddies an' all - see the thing is - my mate Arthur, yeah, Tinnie - he's in a spot of bother right now. Yeah, cause of Beth's package, I asked him to pick it up for me, and they got him at the airport man, ****. So, eh - could you ask your newfound copperlover to look into this, man? Id appreciate it you know. Thanks a mill, friends forever.

All the rest of you - I love ya all - leave a message after the beep! Here you goo...

<beep>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 05:40 pm
<beep> nimh, Gus here. Has anyone told you about Dyslexia? Diane dumped the bastid and ran off with Walter.

I just thought you should know.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 26 May, 2006 06:16 pm
This is your doctor's office calling. We just wanted to let you know your test came back negative.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 08:23 am
<sobs> I .. I .. I thought you cared. Now I see that I mis-mis-mistaken. I poured my heart out to you, about my grandmother and her you know whats, and you never even acknowledged me or her or the you know whats in your big message. I feel so, so used. I .. I don't know if I can go on. I have to tell you, something important, it's ... <click>
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:33 pm
Yo Nimh Man...like I said.....that week that we spent in Bali....you remember the one you promised I wouldn't regret?? UHHUMM..I hear ya loud and clear buddy, seems I'm gettin' a lawyer, goin' to sue yo ass for all the meds and crap they have to shove in me and down me to get my body and mind healed.

Got 10,000?

(Shh! Authur!! I got ya covered)

Uhhumm, thats what its going to take to get him out..errr, get me out of this debt I'm in man...10,000 no more, no less.

Ya got 24 hours to cough it up...>giggle< pfft! I think thats what I told ya in Bali when you bent over...lmao
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 06:12 pm
I saw you last night with that....that.....whatever it is you call your pet skank....

Not that I care. I could have my pick of any man out there....and I just might....

I'd just thought I'd let you know that you have incredibly bad taste if that's your idea of attractive......has she passed out in a pool of her own Memorial Day weekend vomit yet?

She looked hot alright....like a hotbed of bacteria....I just hope you didn't catch anything from her....

Not that I care.....I got plenty of guys I could pick from.....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 08:17:37