Yo! Any of youse got a message for me?

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 10:32 am
CONGRATULATIONS, SIR OR MADAM!
YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A FINALIST IN THE MVP TRAVEL GIVEAWAY!!!!

PRIZES ARE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TWO FOR TWO NIGHTS AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
FT. LAUDERDALE
ORLANDO
LAS VEGAS
JAMAICA
THE BAHAMAS

ALL YOU HAVE TO IS COMPLETE THE FINALISTS REGISTRATION FORM YOU RECEIVED FROM US IN THE MAIL.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SPECIAL CONFIRMATION NUMBER!
IT IS LOCATED UNDERNEATH THE GOLD STAR -- SIMPLY PEEL IT OFF TO SEE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER.

AS AN ADDED BONUS, THE FIRST 500 FINALISTS TO REGISTER WILL RECIEVE A FREE ENTRY IN ONE OF OUR BONUS DRAWINGS FOR $1,000 IN CASH OR PLANE TICKETS FOR 4 ADULTS TO ANY CONTINENTAL U.S. DESTINATION!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 11:31 am
Hey Nimh, it's me again. If someone calls telling you that you have won something, don't fall for it because it's a scam. They called me yesterday and after checking with the Better Business Bereau and finding out it was phony, I thought I'd better call everyone to let them know.

Anyway, Shewolf has been calling me and is freaking out because she can't get in touch with you. She's starting to get suspicious and I don't know how much longer I can keep covering for ya.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:06 pm
Hello, Mr Nimh..

This is Peiter from down at the electronics store, you know, the place where you bought an answering machine earlier this week. Well anyway, you know, like one of the selling points was, you know, that you could check your messages on line, you know. So anyway, you know, we were told to remove all of that model from the shelves because, you know, they have a problem. The manager asked me to call you, you know, because I'm the one that like told you to buy it, you know. It seems the machine, you know, doesn't protect your messages, you know. When you connect it, you know, to the internet, you know, it automatically posts them, you know, to some website. It's really cool the way it can take words and, you know, change them, you know so they are.. um.. words, you know, like written. I don't know how they do that, you know, but its really cool. Anyway, like you know, cause there is this problem, you know, you might want to bring the thing back in to get a different one, you know.

Thanks.

You know, I won't be working for the rest of the, you know, week so just ask you know to talk to you know somebody else.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:22 pm
hey yya

i just got out of the shower

was seeing if you were home yet

knocked on your door 22 times in the last hour

if you are ok , you need to call me

you dont like me do you?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:22 pm
hehhehehhe

forget that last message

gosh, sometimes i can be so wierd.

call me

bye
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:40 pm
This is a political message paid for by the Republican party:

Hellou, dis ist Arrrnold Schwarzenegger. Misster Nimm, I bersonally
vant to sank you for your recent memberschipp to tschojn our
Republican barty in Galifornia. Tschusst like you, I am alzo a foreiner
do dis cunntry, and I am ferry greatful to share my expertise viss
my fellow Galifornians now. Welcome to Amerika!!

PS. Iff dis is a vrong nummer, blease disregard dis messedge.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:51 pm
Nimmy boy! I'm startin' ta get worried that I haven't heard from youse. I'm gonna send my, um, "associate" over to check on yer place. Shewolf's the name; letter know that youse OK... OK?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:58 pm
( beeeep )

hmmmm

>sigh<

>click<
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:12 pm
{you are a persistent little thing, aren't you, shewolf}
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:31 pm
I don't know.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

I know what you said, but I don't know.

Are you still sure?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:47 pm
Nimh, I was just calling because I wanted to ask if you want to go apple-picking. Yes, I know, apples aren't in season here for several months, but I know you have a busy schedule so anyway I just wanted to be sure you were going to be available and stuff. So, like, I have all of August, September and October open. Let me know, okay? Last minute is fine. Thanks.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:51 pm
Nimh, Gus again. Hey, I'm really busy right now and don't have the time to listen to any lectures from Green Witch, but would you call her and tell her I am planting a shitload of hostas right now. We're talkin' thousands here, nimh.

Make sure she gets the message. Oh, by the way, did you hear that shewolf is pregnant again. Yep, triplets from what I hear. Later, dude.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:59 pm
Hey, it's littlek. I just finished the last paper of my first course and I feel like celebrating. What are you doing tonight? Want to go out? It has to be tonight, because tomorrow I have to start studying for the MTEL tests. Let me now..... bye.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:59 pm
Hi, this is nimh.

I cant pick up the phone right now - I'm not in the country, will be back in a coupla days. But I just wanted to let you know that, yes, I got your message - and I was really glad you called!

And remember - the answer to your question is most probably yes. Well, you know me - it usually is! But now dont go abusin' my goodness an' sheer eagerness on that, when, after the beep in a second, you leave your message ...

BEEP
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:07 pm
Hey nimh I'm sorry I won't be able to do you tonight, I've got to drop off a truck load of deer at Gus' swamp. I'm starting a little venison business and I hear he's letting me use his place as a feed lot. Catch ya later - GW
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:28 pm
Mr. Nimh, this is Fred Holloway of Leisure Mountain Village.

Sorry I haven't been able to catch you at home. I'm awful glad to hear you've reconsidered our once-in-a-lifetime offer and are ready to give us a definite "Yes" on that 3-bedroom unit with the view of the ski lift.

Tell ya what. Fred's gonna make this real easy for ya. I'm just gonna pencil in your initials here on the contract and charge the price we discussed...along with a modest commission for myself (ahem!) and, of course, the annual maintenance fee to that there credit card number you gave us at the presentation. That comes to...well, lessee now <clicking>...yep, that's $127,500. Oh. That's in American dollars, boy.

Hey, I put you down for the last two weeks of July. Those were the last two consecutive weeks left, so I snatched 'em up for ya fast as I could.

Well now, welcome to Leisure Mountain Village, Mr. Nimh! You oughta get your key in the mail in about a week. If that don't happen, you just call ol' Fred now, y'hear?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:39 pm
Hello...

Mr. Nimh, this is Police Officer Shivers, we were just calling about the incident that took place at your home on April 24th, seems the 13 year old girl is pressing charges against you. We'd like you to join us down at the Police Station for questioning later on today...when will you be free? Just call us back and let us know, be sure to ask for Shivers.....yes, Shivers. Thank you.....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 07:05 am
>click<
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 08:01 am
Nimh?

I heard you're out of the country? Now you wouldn't be looking for me now, would you? I hope not. I have tried real hard to find this here place, and it's on the far end of farawaysia, about two miles away from oblivion.

I don't wanna sound paranoid and all, but ehm.. really.

Oh ****. I just thought of... They can trace this call right? Oh bloody... Phew, got my tin foil cap on. Wait! No, no, no, that dont work against them tracers! How long does it take to trace a call? 30 seconds? Oh no, he knows where I live! He's coming! I saw Hannibal! I don't wanna dieeeeee!!!!!!!!

>click<
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 08:26 am
Nimmy boy! Come on home. We, ya know, took care of that litte "problem" youse was... having. Ya don't gotta "shiver," if you know what I mean. Give us a call, boyo. And don't go skippin' out on us if'n youse know what's good for ya.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 10:32:25