0 Replies

deanblack181

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 10:03 am
oxy
0 Replies

albatros

Reply Mon 1 May, 2017 08:26 am
@maxlovesmarie,
Here's mine it's simple but I find it very clever "See H side by side you are inside"

Thanks!
0 Replies

FabPurplePrincess

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 08:56 pm
@rblat,
The answer is No, I can't solve it
0 Replies

FabPurplePrincess

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 08:58 pm
@rblat,
The answer is "No. I can't figure it out."
chirchri

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 09:57 pm
@FabPurplePrincess,
yup , I can't work it out
0 Replies

Chansen23

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 03:23 pm
@maxlovesmarie,
The SUN!!
0 Replies

Chansen23

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 03:25 pm
@maxlovesmarie,
ThE WoRlD's HaRdEsT RiDdLe

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer? Just repost this bulletin with the title "The World's Hardest Riddle", and then check your inbox. You'll get a message with the correct answer in it. Good luck

I just want THE ANSWER!!! sorry to post it again
centrox

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 03:42 pm
@Chansen23,
Chansen23 wrote:
I just want THE ANSWER!!!

The answer to this lame riddle is “No.” It's already been posted dozens of times.

0 Replies

kieraakae

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 09:15 am
@maxlovesmarie,
its a chef.
0 Replies

Puissant Peacock

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2023 10:21 pm
@rblat,
The answer to that riddle isn’t “No”. I'm at a loss as to how "No" has been accepted and circulated as the correct answer all these years. All riddles have an answer or means to solve them. Otherwise they’re not riddles, they’re a paradox. And, until the answer is revealed, a person is “guessing” at the answer albeit making the best guess possible.

In addition, to say the answer is “No” is a paradox because a person CAN "guess" or "solve" this riddle AND answer the last question. But let’s reason it through step by step. If the answer to the riddle is indeed “No” and if someone correctly guesses that “No” is the answer, then the answer to the riddle should be “Yes” because he/she IS ABLE to guess "No" as the answer to the last question. But, if he/she answers “Yes”, sharers of the riddle are saying it’s the wrong answer…another paradox. So the only way to avoid a paradox is to say that “No” is NOT the answer to the whole riddle, only the last question. So, all of those kindergarten students didn’t answer the riddle either, they just guessed or "answered" the last question at the end.

This riddle has been around a long, long time and the correct answer is "pressure” because:
“I turn polar bears white” indicates the increased pressure and heat (climate change) that is melting polar ice in the artic. Pressure makes people cry under stress. Pressure causes the guys to pee. Pressure causes the girls to comb their hair. Pressure causes stress for celebrities. Pressure causes normal people to look like celebrities (game shows, reality shows, heros on the news, etc). Pressure causes heat which turns pancakes brown. Pressure sqeezes CO2 into a champagne bottle for bubbles. Pressure, or squeezing something like a balloon will make it pop, but If you look at a handsome man or prettty woman, “you’ll pop!”, a playful distractor and play on the word "pop."
0 Replies