A Great Poll, Two Similiar Films, Gladiator VS Braveheart?

animalsemily

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 03:03 pm
Dream on kicky! I love gladiator because of how its played and the roles it protrays... stop lying to urself that Braveheart is better... remember Mel Gibson wannabe, the first step is admitting you have a problem.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 06:10 pm
Okay let's just leave it at this: You realize that everything I said was correct and true and everything you just said is complete ****. Okay? Okay. Now, moving on...

I think the better question would be: Which one would win in a fight?

http://images.art.com/images/-/Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C10101922.jpeg

OR...

http://www.kirstenp.claranet.de/moviefaces/actor/c/rc_gladiator01.jpg

?????????????
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 10:04 am
Skirts and make-up vs sweat and leather.No contest.Putting Gladiator into the player now.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 11:00 am
Cameron would cut Mel down to size, although at 5'9", Mel can't afford to lose any more height. He's standing on a box to kiss the leading ladies. The cop role in his failed sitcom wore elevator boots. If he had actually played Christ, he would have had to have a taller cross.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 02:50 am
Gone a bit quiet on the battle-field......can we claim victory and retire to the nineteenth hole Cool
0 Replies

olidude171717

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 12:21 pm
I think braveheart and gladiator were both great films. THere were both epic. I do disagree with kicky about Joaquain Phoenix, i think he's a great actor and did really well in Gladiator
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 12:47 pm
Braveheart!

But I am of Scottish decent, so I'm a bit biased.

My feelings about Rome, are on par with the way the rest of the world now views the USA....simply put, they were bullies. I find it hard to appreciate anything involving the old Roman Empire.
0 Replies

animalsemily

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 04:07 pm
O no
SO we are still fighting about this? And those pics just made it obvious who would win! Hello I would trust a guy in leather over a guy in a skirt for my life any day! All though i must admit out of all the bad pics from Braveheart you picked the only one that wasn't complete ****. Good job! But Mel Gibson doesn't even have a sword in his hand... So who would win? THE ONE WITH THE ******* SWORD DUHH!!
0 Replies

ffydownunder

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 06:33 am
i'm a scot.... i go with breaveheart.

i've done scottish history at college and studied the first scottish war of independence, which covers the wallace legend, and yes the film has tended to "move some of the facts around a bit", and i'm defo not a mel gibson fan... but i still go with it

I'll also openly admit that i have had a good weep at the final battle scene .....

"In the year of our Lord, 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom"

sentimental rubbish, but it gets me every time!

freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
0 Replies