EVIDENCE OF CREATION OR IDD

Chumly

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 06:12 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
You know what's embarrassing? The fact that I forgot to type the word, "hear" in my last post.

"You could an electron drop" indeed. Huh.
Since you feel so ignored, I will entertain you with (a) similar error, which some now claim has deep significant spiritual meaning!

109:24:48 Armstrong: "That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind." (Long Pause)

After the flight Neil said that he had intended to say "one small step for a man". The flow of the dialog at this point in the tape suggests that Neil forgot to say the "a". There is very little likelihood the "a" was lost in transmission.

OK then bub. I am sure one can distill ID premises from that fateful utterance! The designers were surely speaking through Neil to ensure a more mystical/mythical first quote.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 06:38 pm
I'm thinking that , during creation, everything that was alive, ever, was created all at once. Then it began dying off, at which time it left fossils.
However, since I wasnt there, I cant be sure, and thus,not having been there, that interpretation doesnt stand up to closer inspection, unless the earth were really young. No, that doesnt stand up to close inspection either.

Im still thinking.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:04 pm
I am a Transpermia kind of guy myself.

I am reminded of the story of the astronaut who landed on Mars, and over came a 30-foot tall very shapely female. He took one look at her and said "Take me to your ladder, I'll see your leader later."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:24 pm
I'm a plasma kind of guy myself -- I think God, or the "intelligent" designer, created thousands of plasma TV's in the hopes everyone had money to buy them. Actually, reading the Bible, God was very emotional and had fits -- you don't suppose he is epileptic? That would explain a lot. Even chaos.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:59 pm
I think that this thread is workingout marvelously. We seem to be providing the required analyses of the evidence of Creation?ID that most science has missed because it is so agenda driven by its worldwide mission of disseminating atheism.

or not
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:10 pm
BTW, if you hit the report button, an administrator or moderator will fix your "IDD" typo. That is, if it's important to you.

Actually, ID is a magazine -- Interior Design. You mean to tell me that the "Great One" is the first interior designer? Or, worse yet, decorator? The first thing "he" should have done is, at least, put chinze tye-back side panels on those arch rocks in Wyoming. He should have installed mirrors in the Grand Canyon to make it look larger. Death Valley needs some plants! I think he needs to be fired.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:11 pm
(Sorry, I didn't meant to intimate that God is Jackie Gleason).
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:12 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
I'm a plasma kind of guy myself -- I think God, or the "intelligent" designer, created thousands of plasma TV's in the hopes everyone had money to buy them. Actually, reading the Bible, God was very emotional and had fits -- you don't suppose he is epileptic? That would explain a lot. Even chaos.

Maybe Caesar was GOD.

Anon
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:13 pm
There was a great skit on Royal Canadian Air Farce which they entitled "Intelligent Design." If you were selected for broadcast, God would come over and do a make-over on your interior design . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:21 pm
Lets not get me going on window treatments. My wife wants maroon swags in a certain room in which I am an habitue. Welsome to the Adams Family mansion.

Since were getting in touch with our distaff sides
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:25 pm
If Jeebus were your interior designer, he could just "poof" away any unfortunate choices the little woman might make . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:26 pm
I once had distaff infection..... it was nasty.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:31 pm
did ya use a topical ointment
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:31 pm
Its our first major fight since the tequila melon party unpleasantness.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:33 pm
Maroon swags? You mean just side-panel swags, or those awful concoctions with the droopy drape at the top and several cock rings to make them shoot off into various directions?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:34 pm
<hahahah!>
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:35 pm
Funkin Wagnahz, I was responding to sets 1976441.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:39 pm
maroon , like .... maroon. Chrissakes dont get me all beshit with anatomy of curtains. The fact is that its the brightest room in the house and its a large fireplace room with a suitable library shelving that we had done years ago. Its a great spot, I dont mind some curtains, but maroon??? Holy ****, next were gonna put in confessionals and an altar.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:46 pm
Some nice architectural sheers and some side panels in a sky blue might do the trick.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 08:47 pm
(That'll be $125.00 -- I take VISA, MasterCard and American Express).
0 Replies