Clitoridectomies 80 Million mostly Muslem

Chumly

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:17 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
The title of this tread indicates this is a religious issue, when in fact, it's curtural.
Perhaps, but I would tend to argue that the religious and cultural are not always so easily delineated and that the words are in fact to some degree at certain times more of a construct than a deferenteatable realty. Bearing in mind also my others points to you as per 1 to 6.

Words, enough to drive you crazy!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:49 pm
Quote:
The clitoris,if such it can be called,is,like all other parts of the body,connected to the brain at a distance of about 36 inches or about a metre under decimalisation.

It is thus possible to render it less sensitive than it might otherwise be by less inhumane and crude methods than a sharp knife.

A frontal labotomy would probably do the job too, and make better muslims of us all.

How dare any human being presume to do this to another?

To see the sensation of sex as an evil thing is the just the sickest distortion of humanity. What the hell is wrong with people?!?!?

You just don't get it do you? THIS IS YOUR LIFE - it's the only one you get. Stop throwing it away, it's such a terrible waste.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:31 pm
I think that you'll find almost all questions answered in this article:

here
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:47 pm
Re: Guts
Raul-7 wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:

Still, Please also add the guts to say...

Quote:
Aids is least spread across muslim land..

You're very right, but they do not want to praise Islam - they'd rather attack it from evey angle before praising any part of it. Sad, but true. Rolling Eyes

Maybe when the muslims of the world stop killing everyone who disagrees with them, there won't be so many attacks.

Why is it that whenever there's more than 2 muslims together, there's violence?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:36 am
You know, before I came to Able2know, I would have thought the Muslims that stir up real trouble and kill left, right and centre were the minority.

However, ever since I left University, I haven't met a single reasonable, rational Muslim. Either that or the reasonable, rational Muslims are like the one featured in this comic:

http://chugworth.com/comic/54.gif
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:08 am
The one's I've met have been reasonable and rational when they're alone. But that's because most of them are obviously cowards, who only hunt in packs. Much like Hyena's.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:31 pm
I have no sympathy for ritual mutilations of this sort, any more than I have for the parallel ritual mutilation practiced on baby boys in this country.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:52 pm
Well, 97% of the world's infant male population is not circumcised.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:59 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Well, 97% of the world's infant male population is not circumcised.

I guess that's a U.S. thing-and Jewish.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:03 pm
I'm one of those, too - done at the age of 25, medical reasons :wink:
0 Replies