Unreal Tournament 2007

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2006 12:23 pm
UT has always been the best games for me and now looking at promo's of it and screen pictures of it's newest edition, i think the last games put together will not be any where near as good as the new version coming out (UT 2007)

Does anyone know when it's coming out?

Many Thanks

music-lover Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,353 • Replies: 11
No top replies

music-lover

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 10:25 am
No one intrested in Unreal Tournament 2007 then? lol Laughing
0 Replies

Nerelda

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 04:37 pm
I haven't been able to find a release date anywhere, so i don't think there is one at this time.
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 12:38 pm
ok, thanks for looking Very Happy
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 12:42 pm
Unreal Tournament 2007 . . . is due to be released on PC and PlayStation 3 in the second quarter (April-June) of 2006. Rumors of a future Xbox 360 release have not been confirmed.

From BeyondUnreal.com
http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 01:51 pm
BeyondUnreal.com is the only site I found willing to hazard a guess to the release date, and sine June is almost over, I'd say they are wrong (I know, dizzying leap of deduction there).
Gamespot.com says this:
Quote:
"Stay tuned to GameSpot for more updates on the game leading up to its release next year."

So, I'd have to go with Nerelda on this and say no dice on the release date.
0 Replies

Raener

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 08:47 pm
If anyone needs a link to some screenshots and videos here you go. A release date is confirmed on the site backing up the last post's validity. Laters.
0 Replies

moshadoe

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 08:51 am
I am soooooooooooo jealous. I need to get the new alienware computer, roughly $1900. I will have it or the next one by the end of next year. I will pwn you all. ^_^ just playing around. for those who don't know me, I am UT's #1 sniper. I will see you all on the ps3 and my new comp with ut 07 as soon as I get used to the ps controls. I love my keyboard controls so....I might get the ps3 keyboard for the new UT
0 Replies

moshadoe

I am soooooooooooo jealous. I need to get the new alienware computer, roughly $1900. I will have it or the next one by the end of next year. I will pwn you all. ^_^ just playing around. for those who don't know me, I am UT's #1 sniper. I will see you all on the ps3 and my new comp with ut 07 as soon as I get used to the ps controls. I love my keyboard controls so....I might get the ps3 keyboard for the new UT
0 Replies

moshadoe

UT_GOD
0 Replies

Soujiro

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 12:21 am
WTF? UT 2007 i was playing with this game a couple of months already.. BTW look my name up in Samsung top 10 in UT world tournament 2005
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 02:03 pm
You couldn't of been playing UT 2007, It's not going to be out untill January sometime Laughing
0 Replies