computers

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 06:24 pm
I lost my quick launch tool bar. I have windows 98. What happened was somehow my bottom toolbar got fouled up. It went from the bottom to the top. In trying to get it back on the bottom, I got the bar separated. The right hand side (clock,volume control, etc.) and the "start" stayed on top and the quick start portion went to the bottom. I right clicked the bottom and stupidly clicked "toolbar" or "quick start" which had been checked thereby unchecking it and making it disappear. Can you help me get it back. If you can solve that problem, can you tell me how to get my "start" and right hand portion to the bottom. When I drag it, it only moves half way down.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 833 • Replies: 2
No top replies

flyboy804

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:33 pm
Disregard all of the above. I found the box which let me bring back my quick start tool bar, and it came back up on top with everything else, and by zigging and zagging I got everything back to the bottom where I wanted it. I didn't know what I was doing but I got the right result.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 09:51 pm
Congratulations. :-)
0 Replies