Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 04:10 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,910 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 01:39 am
Kevnmoon, it's great that you are trying to teach them the truth about the Messiah (PBUH) - but they will not believe that Jesus is NOT the son of God.

And most of them believe in God only when they can attribute partners (to Him). (Surah Yusuf: 106)
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 11:21 pm
Raul-7

Who is this "they" to whom you refer?

Your continued assumption that all humanity is divided into christians and muslims is dangerous and ridiculous. Perhaps it's the reason muslim suicide bombers (as distinct from the rest!?) assume all non-muslims are the enemy!

How many times have I pointed out that many, many people (like me) don't believe in any magic beings of any kind (or their magical sons or messengers)?

Both of you are deluded by foolish superstition, why not make an effort to learn about the world (and people like me) instead of constantly preaching your own nonsense as certainty? Then you might actually learn something.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 11:36 pm
kevmoon and Raul-7,

Peace be upon you both. For myself, I do not believe because I can attribute powers to Him. My beliefs go much deeper than that. I will agree with you on one thing, Raul-7. No one will ever be able to convince me that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God.

Eorl,

Hey! How's it going?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 02:44 am
Eorl..
If you lokk to my posts you see.. I want to tell all the common points.. In thıs post.. I wanted to show so big wrong about God and Son.. Also this is contrary to orginal christianity.. True common points also with jews also with everyone..

If I use ''THEY'' I can't tell anything.. I don't fight with anyone..
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 06:01 am
the sibling rivalry btween the secondary semetics continues !!
0 Replies

muslim1

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 06:27 am
Momma Angel wrote:
No one will ever be able to convince me that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God.

On the other hand, for myself, I am willing to join your belief if the truth is with you. However, I have a condition: you have to prove that the truth is with you.
Would you mind, Momma, proving that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:45 am
If you think that people here are going to have the tiniest sympathy for Islam after all the bomb throwing, you're mistaken.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:15 am
You are so right Mr. Brandon..

Also I know that there are few and few Muslims in forum sites.

War exist all the time .. By Muslim or other people.

I think, Muslim has been forced to undesirable attacks.

But understand.. My aim is to tell something.. ic you. Thanks...
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 11:32 am
kevnmoon,
What do you mean by "I think, Muslim has been forced to undesirable attacks. "?

Do you condemn the atrocities commited by certain groups of muslims?

I certainly hope you are not implying that the responsibility for those acts of horror are not on the backs of those who commited them alone.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 11:34 am
Muslim1,

Peace be with you. I would be happy to share with you why I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We can start with:

Quote:
Matthew 3:13-17 ~ Then Jesus came from Galilee in the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptised by ou, and do you come to me?"

Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness. Then John consented.

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love, with him I am well pleased."
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 02:56 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Muslim1,

Peace be with you. I would be happy to share with you why I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. We can start with:

Quote:
Matthew 3:13-17 ~ Then Jesus came from Galilee in the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptised by ou, and do you come to me?"

Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness. Then John consented.

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love, with him I am well pleased."

But the word of Matthew totally contradicts the following verse:

(Quran 19:34-35).

Are you going to take the word of Matthew over the word of God himself?

Not to mention the only prophet God ever spoke to was prophet Moses (PBUH).
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 02:59 pm
The only prophet God ever spoke to was Moses? Hmmm. We definitely do not read the same book.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:13 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
The only prophet God ever spoke to was Moses? Hmmm. We definitely do not read the same book.

Most İmportant specilities of Moses.. He wanted to speak so much with God.. He spoke with God on Sina Mountain .. Normally all Prophet speak with God.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:18 pm
But Moses is the only one to speak to God directly.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:20 pm
I think what you mean is Moses is the only one that God spoke to directly. God sent angels and messengers all the time to talk to his prophets and even to unbelievers.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:26 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I think what you mean is Moses is the only one that God spoke to directly. God sent angels and messengers all the time to talk to his prophets and even to unbelievers.

True, but you claim God also spoke to Matthew directly.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 03:36 pm
No, I didn't. I said that God said who His son was. I didn't say he said it to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John or anyone. Actually, I would imagine that everyone there heard what God said, wouldn't you?
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 04:19 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

here is a good article about all the prophets and who spoke to god and who had angels sent to them etc.

read this
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 04:20 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
But Moses is the only one to speak to God directly.

What do you say the Prophet Mohammed's ascension ? MIRAC.. Also saw GOD directly.. and also without all causes. GAbriel said If I come with you I burn.. ??
0 Replies