Are the Jews G-d's chosen people?

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:07 pm
Can't imagine what they think of a gay Jew. Not.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:08 pm
WILL SOMEONE DEBUNK THE QUOTES.....please!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:09 pm
freedom4free,

Would you please answer? Is this for real or did you just make it up? I don't think it's very funny whether it's real or made up. I wouldn't care if the people in it were women, black, pink, Christian, or polka-dotted. This kind of thing is wrong.

If this is not truth that you have posted, that is an even greater wrong IMO. Have we as human beings learned absolutely nothing from the recent events with those cartoons? We all have our responsibility in situations such as these.

So please freedom4free, answer the question? Did you make this up? If yes, why would you?

I would imagine no one would be very willing to debunk the quotes until they know what your motives are. I can't say that I blame them.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:13 pm
freedom4free wrote:

Here ya go: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/qts.html
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:14 pm
Here's more debunkage:

http://www.rense.com/general21/tal.htm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:19 pm
Thank you, jespah and blacksmithn for those links.

Freedom4free, well, you got your quotes debunked. Now what? Why did you do this? I'm sorry but I don't understand it at all.

Aren't you one of those so against the war in Iraq? I don't know that for a fact, but I seem to recall something about it. Don't you realize this kind of thing leads to hatred for others and can lead to arguments that can lead to wars?

Why on earth would you do this? Shocked Is Jespah right?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:21 pm
Laughing I remember 99.99% of ak2 member agreed that 'Rense'

was NOT a credible source, but it becomes credible when you want it to be...right ? Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:26 pm
I don't think anyone said the site was credible, freedom4free. I had never heard of Rense before your post. So I would probably be that .01 percent left out. You might keep in mind that if I don't know about that site then many others might not know about it also.

I gave you the benefit of a doubt and asked you about this. I did not immediately assume you were posting this with ulterior motives. Now, you are telling me I am wrong about that?

This is so sad that anyone would deliberately do something like this knowing that it would cause problems for others. I don't understand that at all. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:30 pm
freedom4free wrote:

freedom4free, why don't you go back to the middle school class you came from?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:36 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Thank you, jespah and blacksmithn for those links.

Freedom4free, well, you got your quotes debunked. Now what? Why did you do this? I'm sorry but I don't understand it at all.

Aren't you one of those so against the war in Iraq? I don't know that for a fact, but I seem to recall something about it. Don't you realize this kind of thing leads to hatred for others and can lead to arguments that can lead to wars?

Why on earth would you do this? Shocked Is Jespah right?

Momma, i wanted to see, and it has now been proved, that 99% of Americans would come to the defence of Jews immediately, but i have noticed that when people post out of context/misquotes about Islam they either, defend the misquotes or ignore the post, or stir the pot. Just have a look how quick people rushed in here.

Why is that ?

b.t.w, the debunking websites are not credible sources...find the original Tumud quotes please. I'am still not convinced.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:38 pm
Here's another site.
http://frum.org/talmud/index3.asp
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:39 pm
People that you never usually see, come out of hiding [e.g Ticomaya]
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:41 pm
Hey, I got no dog in this fight. You wanna post misquotes and outright lies about other folks and I'll defend them too.

As far as your nonsense about what's credible and what's not, well, you don't appear to be too much of an authority on that score, chief.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:43 pm
This is the home page of that sick group. Not worth spending time on it.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:43 pm
freedom4free,

I can understand what you are saying. But, I don't think you are being entirely fair. Some people do come to the defense of the Muslims and have done so on these threads. Many don't involve themselves for this exact position we all find ourselves in right now.

People are offended, perceived your post as evil and hateful and that generates hateful and perhaps even evil type feelings right back. This is the kind of thing you could use in a dictionary to describe intolerance.

People will always rush to defend wrongs in this world, freedom4free. Freedom is not free. This one little thread has cost people already. You took freedom of speech too far IMO and I think you should apologize to everyone.

There is a big difference between discussing controversial issues and just lighting the fuel for an inevitable fire. :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:44 pm
freedom4free wrote:
People that you never usually see, come out of hiding [e.g Ticomaya]

I usually just ignore your nonsense. Probably should have this time too.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 12:56 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
freedom4free,

I can understand what you are saying. But, I don't think you are being entirely fair. Some people do come to the defense of the Muslims and have done so on these threads. Many don't involve themselves for this exact position we all find ourselves in right now.

People are offended, perceived your post as evil and hateful and that generates hateful and perhaps even evil type feelings right back. This is the kind of thing you could use in a dictionary to describe intolerance.

People will always rush to defend wrongs in this world, freedom4free. Freedom is not free. This one little thread has cost people already. You took freedom of speech too far IMO and I think you should apologize to everyone.

There is a big difference between discussing controversial issues and just lighting the fuel for an inevitable fire. :wink:

Ok, you are absolutely right, i'am deeply sorry if i have caused any offence to the Jewish people, i'am not saying that the quotes were wrong, when i posted them, because i didn't know that, most religious quotes can be interpreted the way you want them, so debunking them have no effect in reality.

The original Italian news article did claim they were Jews, i will find and post that a.s.a.p, therefore i did not lie.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 01:00 pm
freedom4free,

It's not whether you lied or not that is the important point IMO. The point is you obviously KNEW this thread would cause people to be offended (and I'm not Jewish and I found it offensive). So, if you KNOW something is not the right thing to do and you do it anyway, what does that say?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 01:04 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
freedom4free,

It's not whether you lied or not that is the important point IMO. The point is you obviously KNEW this thread would cause people to be offended (and I'm not Jewish and I found it offensive). So, if you KNOW something is not the right thing to do and you do it anyway, what does that say?

Momma, have you decided to take the path of 'double standards' here ?, you yourself have defended material posted on here that could/have/has offended Islamic people. Do you want me to find your posts ?

No body in here defends offending Islamic posts.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 01:09 pm
I won't deny I have done that before. However, I apologized for it once I realized the effect it had on the person I said it to, and have vowed not to do it again.

I may tell someone I do not agree with what they believe but I am very cautious of using words that would intentionally offend anyone for anything.
0 Replies