neologist

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Keep at it, kev. No one said the board would be easy.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:57 pm
I'm outta here.

Good luck Kev.

Welcome to the board.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:00 pm
kevnmoon, I've been wondering about something. Is your master, by any chance, a Nosferatu?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 02:56 am
Mr. Jason in my next street there is a beloved and martyr commander tomb.. in very old time he was killed by real Nosferatu. Also Nosferatu killed in our country and his head at the top of the arrow had been showed to everbody. Perhaps Nosferatu travels at the night but I haven't seen him yet..
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 05:29 am
How on Earth did this topic turn into talk about Nosferatu? If God is fictional, then Nosferatu are even more fictional than God.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 05:42 am
Nosferatu is ruler who lived near Yugoslavia and drink human blood. He kills and drink.. Also He has killed a lot Ottoman soldier. At the and he was killed and brought to İstanbul.. I think near 15. century.. So I wrote these lines
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 05:46 am
''Vampires were popularized by the Irish author Bram Stoker with his story of Count Dracula, a Transylvanian vampire, in 1897. The story was probably based on Vlad Tepes, a medieval character of exceptional bloodthirst. He supposedly impaled his enemies (hence his nickname Vlad The Impaler) and cut off their heads. He ruled Walachia as Vlad III in the 15th century, which is now part of Romania. He signed his letters with Vlad Dracula, which can be translated as Vlad, son of the dragon or son of the devil. His father was called "Dracul" because he had a dragon depicted on his coat of arms. '' these r knowledge from dictionary
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:09 am
Well, that's Vlad Tepes, not a vampire nor a Noseferatu.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:37 am
Yes.. Mr. Wolf
0 Replies