patiodog

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 05:11 pm
I hear you, KYN, but I have no serious thoughts to communicate. ;-)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 05:15 pm
Sofia- Before you wrote much in your new incarnation, I kinda knew that it was you. Both avatars have the same sort of style, although this one is much more open, friendly, and less aggressive.

Cavfancier- Would you believe that I never noticed what was written on your blackboard, although I love the image? I think that my eye only focused on the clown, and never perceived the writing! Laughing
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 05:40 pm
All I know is that I am getting fed up trying to resize a picture with my photo software. Evil or Very Mad Not a happy girl at all.

Yep, I've tried the sites Craven recommended to 'crunch' a photo, to no avail.

The picture I want as my avatar is of Miss Lacey and me. Me = calm, cool, collected and loving my cat. The pic describes me perfectly.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 06:20 pm
Post it to the realm and PM me a link and I'll rezise it to avatar specifications.

My avatar represents me and my membership in the Able2Know conspiracy of... no comment.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 06:23 pm
Thanks, Craven. You're a peach.

Sorry.....

You're a manly man, whom all women desire.....

(Was that okay?)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:25 pm
he is a peach - with fake beard and glasses....
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:28 pm
To Funny!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:37 pm
Dauw-gon-it Maple!
Your trying to make me come clean????
Would you believe it's from when I was skinny and younger???
Would it make a difference if there were another person in that picture? Wink

http://home.attbi.com/~fishnderby/fatman2.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:46 pm
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 08:47 pm
Husk,
Nope!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 09:36 pm
I used to have a kitty-cat avatar, which the evil-Craven helped along by attaching a piece of peanut butter toast, to demonstrate Dan-E's perpetual motion machine, or something!

I now use a picture of my boss - so when he comes to see what I'm doing, he can see a picture of himself on the screen! Confused Is that brown-nosing, or what? Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 11:21 pm
I picked mine because I'm a true country girl and it's the closest thing I could find to match my user name.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 11:46 pm
Montana - I was figuring more on hentai! Shows you what a suggestible fellow I am!

I have changed the ol' avatar a few times. Some unkind comments re: the teeth (actually, I just got tired of them). This latest one is more of the 'pretty moving colours' variety, it also represents a lot of my employer's time spent in locating animated GIFs that fit the A2K specifications.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 12:09 am
KYN you do not need to be sorry you comments are appropriate and welcome. I just wish you would vist more often.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 02:17 am
I started with the baby to suit my newbie status - just born, looking arnd, not knowing what to do. I then went on to my actual picture, but changed that when I realized that too many ladies were havign sleepless nights thinking what a waste !!! Laughing Then went on to the monk - during a very dark period (alibeit a short one) when I was considering giving up everything and becoming a monk.

I guess my current one reflects the true me. An Indian prince - I am Indian, and I like the good things in life, just like princes do, and afterall, I am the king of my heart, aint I ? :p
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 07:11 am
Me, just me!

From comments when I first used it, my persona online is not far different from this picture...which is one of me in a restaurant in Rouen, France. Drinking good wine, eating good food, surrounded by friends. The whole picture has me with a glass raised...

A toast to a2k and all of you, in this instance.

KP
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 08:27 am
Yeah a toast right back at ya!
0 Replies

KYN2000

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 08:43 am
Joanne

......always, a kind word.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 09:59 am
Montana, I really like the dog collar. It's very country. Wink
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2003 10:00 am
Oops, double post.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 12:22:15