What Do u know about Muhammed " The Prophet of Islam " ??

Zipp City US of A

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 10:12 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Raul-7 wrote:
They refuse to learn the truth about the prophet (PBUH); yet Jesus (PBUH) himself had revealed the truth to them.

"And when Jesus son of Mary said, 'Children of Israel, I am indeed the Messenger to you, confirming the Torah that is before me, and giving good tiding of a Messenger who shall be the praised one." (As-Saff 61:6)

"And I will give you another Counselor (The Prophet Mohammed). To be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth." (John 14:16-17)

I don't need a superstition to make my life work, and what I see in most of your societies is completely abhorrent. Also, I have no interest in becoming a terrorist, since I have some resepect for human life, so, just no thanks.

Everyone knows Jesus was speaking of the Holy Sprit that was to guild man after he was gone, not some mad man.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 10:12 pm
Re: What Do u know about Muhammed " The Prophet of Isla
Doktor S wrote:
Prophet Lover wrote:

I know that his followers are anti-human death cultists with a penchant to blow things up for their ridiculous faith.
Tha's really all I need to know.
Doktor, You got Satanism mixed up with Islam buddy.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 10:48 pm
Prophet Lover wrote:
Quote:
I don't need a superstition to make my life work, and what I see in most of your societies is completely abhorrent. Also, I have no interest in becoming a terrorist, since I have some resepect for human life, so, just no thanks

That's why i tell u to read more about ISLAM & The Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

Just read about Muslims in the past when they were pure muslim & know wat they give to humanity .

One of the places to read about the Prophet with no BS is go right to the source of the early Muslim scholars.

"The Life of Muhammad", by A. Guillaume, which is a rendering of Ibn Ishaq's "Sirat Rasulallah", a biography of Muhammad written by an early Muslim scholar.

From Guillaume, op cit, page 369:

"The apostle said, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power." Thereupon Muhayyisa b. Masud leapt upon Ibn Sunayna, a Jewish merchant with whom they had social and business relations, and killed him. Huwayyisa was not a Muslim at the time though he was the elder brother. When Muhayyisa killed him Huwayyisa began to beat him, saying, 'You enemy of God, did you kill him when much of the fat on your belly comes from his wealth?" Muhayyisa answered, "Had the one who ordered me to kill him ordered me to kill you I would have cut your head off."

from Guillaume, op cit, page 665:

"....and Umm Qirfa Fatima was taken prisoner. She was a very old women, wife of Malik. Her daughter and Abdullah Masada were also taken. Zayd ordered Qays to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly (Tabari, by putting a rope to her two legs and to two camels and driving them until they rent her in two.)
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 10:53 pm
Zipp City US of A wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Raul-7 wrote:
They refuse to learn the truth about the prophet (PBUH); yet Jesus (PBUH) himself had revealed the truth to them.

"And when Jesus son of Mary said, 'Children of Israel, I am indeed the Messenger to you, confirming the Torah that is before me, and giving good tiding of a Messenger who shall be the praised one." (As-Saff 61:6)

"And I will give you another Counselor (The Prophet Mohammed). To be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth." (John 14:16-17)

I don't need a superstition to make my life work, and what I see in most of your societies is completely abhorrent. Also, I have no interest in becoming a terrorist, since I have some resepect for human life, so, just no thanks.

Everyone knows Jesus was speaking of the Holy Sprit that was to guild man after he was gone, not some mad man.
You just failed textual analysis. The TEXT ITSELF doesn't say either of those things, it says merely that Jesus is going ot send another counselor to be with us forever. To imply anything else is to read your own biases and interpretations INTO the text, rather than pull it's meaning OUT of it.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so forceful there, just making a point.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 10:59 pm
Just goes to show you how ignorant and narrow-minded most of the posters are on this thread. Rather than learning for themselves, they resort to stereotypes.

As for you Doktor, lets see if Satan does you any good.

"You may entice them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and all your men against them, and share in their money and children, and promise them. Anything the devil promises is no more than an illusion. [Quran 17:64]

He (God) guides some people while others are committed to straying. They have chosen the devils as their masters, instead of God, YET THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GUIDED. [Quran 7:30]
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 11:00 pm
Doktor S wrote:
As for why I come to this board..my reasons are my own..and frankly none of your bees-wax.
The only thing I find stranger than your presence on (and assumed enjoyment of) this board is why you would keep the source of your enjoyment a secret.

You're quite the enigma Doktor.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 05:35 am
Whats wrong with Satanism anyway?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 06:21 am
Zipp City US of A wrote:

Apart from the dubious nature that Hey-Zeus ever existed, and the hilariously laughable proposition that we can know to a certainty what he said, if he ever existed, on any subject--i cam curious to know how one is "guilded." Does that mean that one joins a secret society, or a trades union? Jeebus was a labor organizer?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:24 am
Guilding the lily (of the valley) perhaps?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 04:07 pm
Re: What Do u know about Muhammed " The Prophet of Isla
Amigo wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
Prophet Lover wrote:

I know that his followers are anti-human death cultists with a penchant to blow things up for their ridiculous faith.
Tha's really all I need to know.
Doktor, You got Satanism mixed up with Islam buddy.

Humm
When I say islamics blow things up for their 'faith' I do so with heaps of historical events supporting my position.
When I say they are a death cult I do so knowing full well that these people enshrine death, trudging through the now with all eyes on the hereafter, all the while demonizing the human condition.
An anti human cult of death.
Since Satanism falls under neither of these categories I'll just assume you are an ignorant twit.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 04:10 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Just goes to show you how ignorant and narrow-minded most of the posters are on this thread. Rather than learning for themselves, they resort to stereotypes.

As for you Doktor, lets see if Satan does you any good.

"You may entice them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and all your men against them, and share in their money and children, and promise them. Anything the devil promises is no more than an illusion. [Quran 17:64]

He (God) guides some people while others are committed to straying. They have chosen the devils as their masters, instead of God, YET THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GUIDED. [Quran 7:30]

I assure you I have spent much time 'learning for myself'.
In so doing so I have found islam, and in fact all 3 abrahamic religions, to be completely untenable.
Also, I do not share a belief in your comic book boogy-man antagonist;you like most others that haven't bothered to do the research have found yourself misrepresenting my position entirely.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 04:13 pm
Perplexed wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
As for why I come to this board..my reasons are my own..and frankly none of your bees-wax.
The only thing I find stranger than your presence on (and assumed enjoyment of) this board is why you would keep the source of your enjoyment a secret.

Frankly, I find your question to be insulting.
Does this have to be a big fuzzy agreeance fest to be a religion forum?
You seem to be implying anyone with their own opinions (that is, if they do not mirror your own) should have to justify their presence here to you.
To that I say...
HAH!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:29 pm
Prophet Lover wrote:
Quote:
I don't need a superstition to make my life work, and what I see in most of your societies is completely abhorrent. Also, I have no interest in becoming a terrorist, since I have some resepect for human life, so, just no thanks

That's why i tell u to read more about ISLAM & The Prophet Muhammed (pub)

Just read about Muslims in the past when they were pure muslim & know wat they give to humanity .

Could any Muslim who is not a "pure Muslim", but one of the other sort, please step forward?

Right, now go and sit with the Christians who know that their particular sect is the "wrong" one.

It's really not a very big club.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 10:04 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Perplexed wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

Frankly, I find your question to be insulting.
Does this have to be a big fuzzy agreeance fest to be a religion forum?
You seem to be implying anyone with their own opinions (that is, if they do not mirror your own) should have to justify their presence here to you.
To that I say...
HAH!
That's not at all what I said, there's a large difference between "a big fuzzy agreeance fest" and someone coming here just to stir up trouble.
0 Replies

AliceInWonderland

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 10:04 pm
Your link left out a bit. 15 wives? First one was his employer, conveniently an older woman of means. Married 11 times in 14 years. One of them 6-years old, Ayesha, his favorite. Nice. Rape, murder, married his son's wife, lusted after women for their beauty (not political reasons), countless concubines, commanded killing of any Jews "in your power," rape is okay as long as it's against non-believers, murdering people in their sleep is okay. Sounds like a hell of a guy - sociopath with power.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:35 pm
Quote:

That's not at all what I said, there's a large difference between "a big fuzzy agreeance fest" and someone coming here just to stir up trouble.

Your first problem is your assumption that you are qualified to ascertain the nature of my motivations. It would seem you are not.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:44 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Quote:

Your first problem is your assumption that you are qualified to ascertain the nature of my motivations. It would seem you are not.
Your first problem is that you assume I was saying that you necessarily fall into one or the other category, always look for the third option. I never said these were the only possibilities, nor that you fall into one of them.
0 Replies

Prophet Lover

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 11:53 pm
AliceInWonderland wrote:
Your link left out a bit. 15 wives? First one was his employer, conveniently an older woman of means. Married 11 times in 14 years. One of them 6-years old, Ayesha, his favorite. Nice. Rape, murder, married his son's wife, lusted after women for their beauty (not political reasons), countless concubines, commanded killing of any Jews "in your power," rape is okay as long as it's against non-believers, murdering people in their sleep is okay. Sounds like a hell of a guy - sociopath with power.

http://thetruereligion.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=60
0 Replies

queen annie

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:13 pm
Prophet Lover and Raul-7~

I read your links. I was not totally ignorant nor in the dark (on purpose), but I never turn my nose up at information and a chance to learn. I did learn some new things. Laughing

Here are a couple of websites that offer an intriguing comparison for those who know their God by one name only (and deny the possibility that He has any other name):

Beautiful Names of Allah
OT Names of God
0 Replies

Prophet Lover

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 07:28 pm

I can't get u

they r islamic sites
nut y did u post these sites?
0 Replies