Ipods really suck!!

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 06:21 pm
I'am just wondering. please answer my question.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 06:25 pm
Is it a trick question?
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 06:28 pm
Tomkitten wrote:
I'm looking to buy the iPod for my Significant Other; specifically I plan to get the Shuffle.

The shuffle is great, too. I love the nano because it has a screen and I can tell what I'm selecting on the menu, but that's just me. I bet your significant other will love it.

Bond, I'd rather pay $1 for a complete song in a quality format than to get a free song in a substandard format. But hey, I care about how my music sounds, some people don't.

By the way, when you post a rant like yours in a forum full of adults, expect people to mess with you. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 06:42 pm
$1 for 1 song. please you are just that stupid. I use a fileshareing program and the music i get from it is clear, perfect, and there are absoloutly no skipping. I have looked into this myself. I have taken an ipod nano, shuffel and a $90 sandisk mp3 player. I compared them in terms of sound quality and i found there is no difference whatsoever. I have even tried useing the itunes store, limewire, and bearshare. I downloaded the same music from the same host. there was once again no difference. so please the next time you question me, check into it and do some research. If you even are an adult.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:18 pm
Most free music sharing sites are ILLEGAL.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 02:21 pm
bond sounds like an angry little boy who's mommy and daddy didn't get him an iPod for christmas and now he has to confess, he really hates them and didn't want one anyway.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 03:07 pm
I love my 60gb ipod photo... wouldn't trade it in for anything else... except maybe a 60gb ipod video.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 03:44 pm
I also love my H10 20GB Triple Platinum i-river much more sturdier than an Apple i-pod, not that I have ever dropped mine....

I choose to take mine everywhere I go, as Im a music junkie and I like listening to my music, so what if I have 1000's of songs on it , I just press the shuffle button and off it goes for hours.....

I also used it for a friends party, which was brilliant as it saved us from going through our CD's or borrowing CD's from other people, and even more important it saved us from accidently getting surface markings on the disc's themselves, while shuffling through them all (especially after a few Bourbons) during the course of the evening.

Last thing..Im pleased I paid hundreds of dollars for it as it's my money and its what I wanted!
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:32 pm
do you honestly think making file sharing illegel will stop the millions and millions of people from using it. Nobody i know buys their songs (I know alot of people.) And I would never ever want an Ipod for my entire life. There are much better things I can do with that kind of money instead of WASTEING it on a stupid Ipod. So why would I be jelous and upset. I h8 them so much.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:39 pm
bond77770 wrote:
There are much better things I can do with that kind of money instead of WASTEING it on a stupid Ipod.

Like spelling lessons?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:44 pm
(wot`s rong witt hizz speling ?)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:49 pm
I love my ipod, and stroke it regularly.

I am considering taking it to bed, sometime soon.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:55 pm
Well, bond, no one is forcing you to go out and spend your hard earned cash on an iPod. If you prefer some other brand of player, fine, go out and buy it. But your your continual rant is becoming a tad repetitious.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 02:58 pm
bond77770 wrote:
do you honestly think making file sharing illegel will stop the millions and millions of people from using it. Nobody i know buys their songs (I know alot of people.) .

Uh, kid, you must know a grand total of 10 people because everyone I know that owns an iPod pays for their music.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 05:37 pm
I know more people then you ever will. And all the people you know must be really stupid. for paying for their music.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 05:38 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Uh, kid, you must know a grand total of 10 people because everyone I know that owns an iPod pays for their music.

Same here. Either people copy music from their cd's or they buy their music. I don't know anyone anymore that downloads music illegally. There are a lot of times I'd rather pay $1 for a song I like, rather than buy the whole cd for much more, when I only want that one song. And besides, I really like the bands I listen to and I want to support them so they'll stick around in the music world. They get such a small cut of the profits already, I don't want to deprive them of any more.

Bond, although your rant is annoying and your name calling from earlier posts will probably get you bumped from this site, I'll share some advice here. There are things we all hate, but its such a waste of time to rant like this about it. If I focused on something I hated as much as you are focusing on iPods, I'd end up making myself ill.

AND there are things in the world that deserve your hatred so much more than iPods.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 05:43 pm
Well then if you think it is annoying then dont post anymore. no one is making you post something. And i am not wasteing my time like this. The so called "name calling" will not get me "bumped".
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 05:55 pm
You might want to check out the "Disclaimer - Terms of Use" link at the bottom of you screen.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 06:00 pm
and are you kidding me. The music bands get millions and millions of dollars every year. Sometimes they get 3 million dollars from 1 gig.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 06:08 pm
And by the way, HickoryStick wrote "And it sounds like you are a bit cranky, is it time for your nap?" Technecly this is against the rules so I wouldent be telling me that i can get bumped.
0 Replies