Goodbye.....Au Revoir....Toodle-oo....Ellpus is leaving..

Mr Penberthy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 12:18 am
I believe we might have room for you in the stables. I'll even be so kind as to loan you a blanket.

Vodka ? Are you some sort of Communist ?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:49 am
A travel barrel around your neck? You didn't happen to take that from a Russian St. Bernard, did you?

Uh, Penultimate, nice tux. Lose a bet?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:02 am
*stubbies under arm*

Heeeeellllooooo posssums!

erd there was a party..... ah you must be ............Penury
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 11:45 am
Mr. Penberthy wrote:
I believe we might have room for you in the stables. I'll even be so kind as to loan you a blanket.

Vodka ? Are you some sort of Communist ?

hey, psssst, don't rattle the skeletons in the closet. we're all free trade capitalists now.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:12 pm
I think, Penbury hasn't come up from the wine cellar yet.

The mansion must be in utter chaos by now and poor
Lady Ellpus will cry of dismay, once she's back, and Spanky's
provisions of liquid diet will be depleted as well.

Penbury, you better shape up or you're shipped out!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:17 pm
ohhhh..... pudbunnies, you're in trouble now.... you should have been nicer to us when you had the chance.

It was nice knowing you.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 03:31 pm
Apparently we shouldn't have invited everyone from the internet to that hook-up-and party-session at Droitwich Manor. I swear it was a smelling pistake telling people to ask for Penpervy. I think they got the wrong/right impression and I am betting that he's chained and shackled somewhere in a bog with his pinstriped slacks adorning a member of the cattle family in a field nearby. It was bound to happen. The man confused us to heck with the many variations of his name. We just can't be expected to assimilate this kind of information when Dag is throwing vodka down our gullets and we are wheeing down the bannisters and getting caught on the knobby thingie at the end. I need to go lay down in a darkened room!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 04:04 pm
I have an announcment to make <is this thing on, ahhum> Do not take the blue acid, It's bad......I repeat DO NOT take the blue acid....and has anybody seen the dog...and now back to the entertainment, Ladies and Gentlemen...COLDPLAY!!!!!! <amigo stage dives off sofa and lands on coffee table smashing it and stays there> Drunk Laughing Very Happy Mad Shocked Drunk Very Happy Laughing Cool Twisted Evil Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Rolling Eyes Drunk Very Happy Mr. Green Neutral Very Happy Mad Cool Laughing
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 05:05 pm
Has anyone seen my lederhosen ?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:09 pm
Is it that time again?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:30 pm
Amigo wrote:
We pimped out the bentley.<hiccup> No charge

Pimped out or pimped up?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:35 pm
Poor Penborough...or whatever his name is. I do hope he still has a job when You-Know-Who gets back.

<stomps foot>

Look at the lot of you! All woozy and half clothed, piled up at the foot of the grand staircase. What a mess you've made of the place! DON'T tell me you've drunk all the wine!

<saunters off to kitchen>
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:41 pm
nimh wrote:
Amigo wrote:
We pimped out the bentley.<hiccup> No charge

Pimped out or pimped up?
<hiccup>Yea.
0 Replies

Mr Penberthy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:53 pm
Will you people please stop smashing the stemware in the fireplace ? This is not a Greek diner.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:56 pm
DOWN WITH ELLPUS THE OPPRESSOR!!!!!

<smashes fine china plate over own head and passes scotch from Ellpuses private stock to Penberthy>
0 Replies

Mr Penberthy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:59 pm
<Perhaps just a wee dram.>
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:35 pm
yikes!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:38 pm
Eva wrote:
Poor Penborough...or whatever his name is. I do hope he still has a job when You-Know-Who gets back.

<stomps foot>

Look at the lot of you! All woozy and half clothed, piled up at the foot of the grand staircase. What a mess you've made of the place! DON'T tell me you've drunk all the wine!

<saunters off to kitchen>

http://tdjakes.faithweb.com/nakedandnotashamedbig.jpg

Yes - I'm woozy and half clothed! What of it?

The little I can see, you're not exactly dressed for the nunnery sister!

<Grabs a flagon and pours over head>

Pumpbunnies, do you think this'll stain the Persian rug?
0 Replies

Mr Penberthy

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 12:13 am
The Persian rug gave up the ghost on Sunday, when I had my misadventure with the Camel.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 01:40 am
What an obsolutly wonerfull zample of stained glaass this is in the refrectory. mmmmm early wictorian I spec. 1900's prolly.

http://www.easyboo.com/images/pic/IMG_9037.JPG
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 07:34:58