Goodbye.....Au Revoir....Toodle-oo....Ellpus is leaving..

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:18 pm
I have noticed a startling resemblance between Mr. Penberthy and myself....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/11993212243ecef7655745.jpghttp://able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/102403372141a2ac43a6053.jpg

Is it possible I have discovered a long lost brother? A brother seperated by time and the Atlantic?

I'm heading to the old folks home to talk to my mother. There appears to be things from the past that need to be looked into.
0 Replies

Mr Penberthy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:25 pm
Bloody colonials. Always looking for a hand out.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:27 pm
Go clean something, Penberthy, until I get to the bottom of this mystery.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:27 pm
Or answer a friggin' door. Whatever it is you do.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:39 pm
Mr. Penberthy wrote:
It seems as if his Lordship was in such a great hurry to bugger off on his holiday, he absentmindedly neglected to secure the liquor cabinet. What's a body to do ?

My my,

The rumpus room is unlocked as well.

Penberthy, if you wouldn't mind, could you have a look around the rumpus room to see if I left a spatula and turkey baster in there?

My initials are engraved on both.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:41 pm
Oh, and the golden thimble..
0 Replies

Mr Penberthy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:32 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Mr. Penberthy wrote:
It seems as if his Lordship was in such a great hurry to bugger off on his holiday, he absentmindedly neglected to secure the liquor cabinet. What's a body to do ?

My my,

The rumpus room is unlocked as well.

Penberthy, if you wouldn't mind, could you have a look around the rumpus room to see if I left a spatula and turkey baster in there?

My initials are engraved on both.

Young lady,
we have crates of spatulas, basters, egg beaters,golf irons, and scuba gear.
All little mementos of His Lordship's peculiarities. As I sit here, I can see a particularly soiled pair of lederhosen hanging from the chandelier, and I'll be damned if I'm going to climb up and retrieve them. If you wish to search for your beloved utensils, the door is open.
I'll be in the library with a large whiskey until further notice.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:49 pm
O.K. guys he's gone. Let's move in. Well through a good old fashioned Hip Hop/Heavy Metal week long pool party. I'm talking kegs, coke, gin & juice, bongs, EVERYTHING. We'll shave the cat, dye the dog red, white & blue.

We'll put Droitwich Maner on the map Yo.

Then we'll invite a bunch of those english punkers to squat there as long as they like. Ellpus will get a kick out of it. He likes this kind of stuff.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:51 pm
go on tea tea

you gonna take advantage?

window of opportunity may shut soon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:53 pm
Bad idea?

Damn I paid for the midget strippers and the inflatable jumping thing with my credit card.

Do I dare ask what a "tea tea" is?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 05:39 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
go on tea tea

Sorry, I was considering some of the stock options the lord had given me for attending to his kitchen utensil needs.

I am so sorry Amigo. Whilst the lord is away, Bella, Dag, Shewolf and I will be overseeing the estate.

Penperthy didn't mention that, since as a loyal member of the staff, he adopts a don't ask, don't tell attitude on it all.

Steve, of course you will be here for Sunday brunch? Dag is doing something in the kitchen with sausages and beets right now.

Bring Barry the Mod along and a swimsuit if you like. I'm heating up the indoor pool. Oh, and maybe some bubble bath and a few dozen rubber duckies.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 05:52 pm
I'm sitting here in a soiled wife beater eating vienna sausages and thinking of stupid stuff to say on A2K and you guys are kicking it at Elpusses kicka$s pad? Why have the gods fersaken me!?!?

Flip on the webcam for me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 05:57 pm
Amigo wrote:
I'm sitting here in a soiled wife beater eating vienna sausages and thinking of stupid stuff to say on A2K and you guys are kicking it at Elpusses kicka$s pad? Why have the gods fersaken me!?!?

Really Amigo, it must be dreadful.

I can't imagine.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:06 pm
Hey! I got an idea! You guys all come over here! VIENNA SAUSAGES FOR EVERYONE (1 can each)! I'll bust out the scrabble and the slip 'n' slid.Ohh what fun we'll have!!!! Very Happy

I can fit into those old swim trunks. I just won't button the top three buttons. Ooh wait till mom hears this. I got girls coming over.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:48 pm
Actually that sounds like fun....

Do you happen to have these 2 items around your house?

http://home.comcast.net/~azryelaabysma/twister03.jpg

http://www.price-club.co.jp/cgi-bin/tkxdoc/goods_img/Crisco%2048oz%20L.jpg
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 07:00 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
go on tea tea

Sorry, I was considering some of the stock options the lord had given me for attending to his kitchen utensil needs.

I am so sorry Amigo. Whilst the lord is away, Bella, Dag, Shewolf and I will be overseeing the estate.

Penperthy didn't mention that, since as a loyal member of the staff, he adopts a don't ask, don't tell attitude on it all.

Steve, of course you will be here for Sunday brunch? Dag is doing something in the kitchen with sausages and beets right now.

Bring Barry the Mod along and a swimsuit if you like. I'm heating up the indoor pool. Oh, and maybe some bubble bath and a few dozen rubber duckies.

It would be great to have a nose-around L.E's pad while he's away.He's probably gone back to Mrs Miggins's in Bridlington,but only if the repair bill for his last stay has been settled.
P.S. Do I bring my own swimsuit or is one going to be provided.And please make sure we have access to the wine celler.
Packing my bags as we speak.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 07:07 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Actually that sounds like fun....

Do you happen to have these 2 items around your house?

http://home.comcast.net/~azryelaabysma/twister03.jpg

http://www.price-club.co.jp/cgi-bin/tkxdoc/goods_img/Crisco%2048oz%20L.jpg
Ooh Yea, I like the direction this is going. Cool

Twister and fried chicken!!!! Very Happy Breasts or thighs?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 07:16 pm
Oh dear, Barry just RSVP'd for Sunday.

I guess the only solution is for you to jet this way.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 10:42 pm
-Sharp intake of breath-
Good idea.The weather in the Mid West is much better than Droitwich this time of year anyway.The moisture in the air would play havoc with your Crimpoline.Without those Yanks wandering about the place,moaning about the plumbing and asking what Tiffin is etc. and whinging about the lack of security,I and Mr Penberthy, will steadfastly keep Ellpus Hall safe untill it's Master returns.As long as I can get into the bloody wine celler :wink:
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 11:16 pm
Amigo wrote:
I'm sitting here in a soiled wife beater

W.T.F. is a "soiled wife beater"?????????
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 07:32:53