STEELERS ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:12 pm
http://www.discussanything.com/forums/images/smilies/woot.gif
...not that the Seahawks didn't have lots of chances. But still, what a tough game from Big Ben and what a great playoff run. Battling through each team, every one of them higher ranked. And then, winning the Superbowl. Broke a few records, the Bus makes his last stop in Detroit. Man, what a game, what a night. Cool

WOOHOO STEELERS!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 643 • Replies: 12
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:41 pm
raamen
go steelers
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:48 pm
what are........ steelers? Question
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:05 pm
was it ever in doubt?
Once again, after a dryspell lasting the best part of the Pleistocene, the Steelers, Americas team of grit and fight-back , and jab it in your eyes with a Rolling rock bottle spirit, came from a deficit of 3 points and eaked out a close win over the
Capuccino drinking pussies from the city of moldy bathrooms and terminal dampness.

Now everyone will go back to life, plan what theyre gonna do as winter finally makes its appearance in the Eastern US. Statistically, I expect that a significant amount of suicides will occur in SEattle in the next week. In Pa, orange and black Harley Davidson towels will now go for 25 bucks if you can buy one.

People will go forth in Pittsburgh and do what theyve done everytime they win something. They will torch and loot and turn energy efficient cars over and start them on fire. In that way, Pittsburgherites can demonstrate to the soccer loving 3/4 of the world that were reallyonly slightly more evolved than you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:09 pm
I hope they can hold it down a bit tonight. I've got to get up early.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:12 pm
Im going to watch the 11 news and see the leading story which will, no doubt be some historical monument to te whiskey rebellion go up in flames. Or else someobody will hit a 7-11 store window at a very high rate of speed.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:12 pm
I kept saying to the worried Steeler fans in my general vicinity, "It's in the bag."

I just knew they were going to win in the end, no matter what happened.

And in the end, they trounced those silly little bitches, just like I thought they would.

No problem.

The thumb.

Excellent.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:15 pm
Are you outside destroying private property?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:15 pm
No. I don't do that ****. I grew up in Rochester.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:16 pm
But let me go on record as saying I have nothing at all against destruction of property for no goddammmed reason.

I want to bang a girl who likes the Steelers now.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:20 pm
just have an orange towel draped from your back pocket.

and on your teeshirt

"you should see my condoms"

Im here to help dude.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:29 pm
Thanks Farmerman, but I have a specific Steeler-loving girl in mind, and I think I can get to her using my powers of meditation and passion for all things Steeler.

She's a friend of a friend who is a friend of a Steeler-loving girl who knows a guy who may or may not have season tickets to all Steelers home games at Heinz field for the next ten years...it's a black and gold kharmic wheel of love, baby...
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 11:52 pm
AFC win means recession according to ...
0 Replies