Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 06:19 am
From David Horiwitz, the dim view on "palestinians" (I wouldn't have thought anybody could have a dimmer view of them than I do but therer it is...)

http://www.theonerepublic.com/archives/Columns/Horowitz/20060203HorowitzFirst.html

Quote:

The Palestinian Nazi Party has won the elections. This is a party, Hamas, that calls for the obliteration of the Jewish state (in so many words) and the killing of Jews because they are Jews (in so many words), and cites the Koranic damnation of Jews and incitement to murder Jews in justification. Hamas is a party of Islamic fanatics who are part of the global jihad against the United States and the West, whose hero is Osama bin Laden. Hamas was the biggest foreign supporter of Saddam Hussein. With this vote in record numbers, the Palestinian people have joined en masse the Axis of Evil. They are the self-declared enemies of Jews, of America and of civilized values, and should be treated as such. The Palestinians have declared with this vote they want no peace. They should be given none.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 861 • Replies: 1
No top replies

raprap

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 11:23 pm
Hey Gunge

I hear there's a terrorist cell in Topeka, Kansas.

Rap
0 Replies