Men and women are not equal

talk72000

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 04:07 pm
Good old 007 barely got Pussy Galore on the hay in Goldfinger.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:15 pm
I understand what you are saying, John. I'm glad it was clarified tho.

As for women in combat - if they can do the job, that's all that is important. I don't believe in any 'women are not allowed'. Run the woman through the training, if she can do it, let her fight.

Y'know how in some areas the training for a firefighter who is a woman is different? This is the sort of thing I do not agree with.
If the job is the same, everyone should have to be able to do the job up to the same standards.

BTW: many professional bodybuilders who are women are on the juice. It is exceptionally difficult to compete with the likes of some of those women without some extra testosterone in your system. They have pushed the sport to amazing levels.
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 07:33 pm
Well thanks to everybody for all your comments. I've just been thinking about that lately. I guess it's partially the way I was raised, you never hit a woman, you always treat her like a lady, etc. Nowadays though I come across women that act more manly than me! So I'm like why the hell am I gonna treat her like a lady when she acts like a man? You can't have it both ways, ya know what I mean. I guess it offends my sensibilities. Ah well, that's enough whining from me.

BTW Chai, I'll open your pickles for you anytime sweetheart. Very Happy
0 Replies

Shadowbayne

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 12:55 am
I belive that yes, in nature, men are ze "dominant" gender and such, but only for specific reasons. Women have other traits that in end, DO equal the different traits of men. EX: men can't give birth, but women "generally" aren't as "alpha" "dominant" nature wise. Nature balanced it all out in the end though. yin and yang.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 06:44 am
Men can seem 'superior' to women by contrast to society, but only because the society was built by and tailored to the man.
It only makes sense man would fit it better.
Men and women are very different animals, with very different functions. There is no 'inferior/superior' without context.
Is a forklift inferior to a car?
In a streetrace, yes.
If you need a pallet of heavy **** lifted on to the back of your truck, no.
context.
0 Replies