Your support is noted Brandon
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:00 pm
I'm guessing unrealized expectations.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:00 pm
I'm also guessing don't swim with sharks if you bleed easily.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:01 pm
or, if you don't have a harpoon
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:03 pm
Laughing neo...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:04 pm
It's easy to speak, when hiding behind a protective knight's amour Intrepid Wink
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:04 pm
Could you lean forward just a tad?
Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:05 pm
Hahahah!!!
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:10 pm
Being a veteran of many many forums, I have learned one thing:
The overwhelming amount of 'goodbye' threads are not acompanied by anyone permanently leaving.
At worst, I see her posting a little less for a while, then gradually working back up to her old post frequency.
My prediction of the day.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:11 pm
I hope she wil realize that steel does indeed sharpen steel.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:15 pm
neologist wrote:
steel does indeed sharpen steel.

Quoted for truth
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Being a veteran of many many forums, I have learned one thing:
The overwhelming amount of 'goodbye' threads are not acompanied by anyone permanently leaving.
At worst, I see her posting a little less for a while, then gradually working back up to her old post frequency.
My prediction of the day.

Oy.

True, in my experience.

And I thought those funny flinty thingies is what sharpened steel?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:20 pm
The flinty thingies start a fire ;-)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:24 pm
I admit it. I am one of those nasty people that believes in logic and reason.

Frankly I stopped conversing with Momma some time ago when I realized she wanted me to respect her beliefs when it came to religion and worldview but she didn't appear to try to understand or respect my beliefs. (See above.) Does it make her a bad person? No. It just means we have little means of communicating except on her grounds. I'm not interested in a one way street. I continued to read her posts but in most cases saw no reason to respond.

When you post on issues that are controversial to others and have a strong opinion you have to expect to be a lightning rod. Respect runs both ways. It could by our failing in understanding your position, it could be your failing in explaining it. It probably is a combination of the 2 but I saw it as a lack of respect for me when you didn't seem to try to explain your position. It's too cold to throw my monitor out the window these days.

If you feel someone doesn't respect you, don't talk to them. Whether that means you need to leave forever is up to you.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:26 pm
Momma, you are a kind and good woman, but my suggestion to you is to stay out of the religious forum. You have many other talents besides that.
The answers to our quests are only within us, but often they are corrupted by the trend in our nation today. I have finally come to the conclusion that the Christian Bible is two things;

The old testament Jewish history and the new testament a form of psychology.

From your friend in Florida.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:29 pm
Just sent you an email :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:30 pm
Don't stop people in motion - but what Doktor S. said :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:40 pm
Anybody who takes care of unwanted cats has gotta be good. Where we differ is that I feel that your goodness isnt derived from something supernatural.
Otherwise I have to go along with parados, seeing the other guys side without getting excited is a learned skill. Youre still developing yours. Why leave when your getting good?

I quit your "I cant see red" thread because I thought it was more of a puzzle and not a spoke of your creed. I quit when I realized that your concrete had setup and you couldnt say anything except'Youre thinking this tomuch"
Thats what we do here. Hell, Ive seen people rgue over definitions of words that werent even the point of the thread.

Im giving 7to5 that youre back before 2 weeks. If not, whether you like it or not--youre Family.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:44 pm
I lik th ct of yrr jib, Frmrmn.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:46 pm
rabbt stw

skn te rabbt
gut em
pt the fkin thng ina pt
ckthe sht out of t
srve wth vgtabls
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 12:51:41