My cats are trying to kill me....preemptive strike time?

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:53 pm
nimh wrote:
Bunny, I think I have found a solution!!

You're from the land down under, right? They got lots of crocks there, right? Crocodile Dundee and all?

Here's the all natural solution to deal with your cat in an environmentally sustainable way:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/2/20060111-STRIPEY.jpg

We are not seeking environmentally sustainable methods of destruction here, Nimh...we are seeking truth, justice and correct action.

Your comments on the ethics and law of the matter?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:54 pm
Setanta wrote:
Oooooooo . . . that pun really, really stank . . .

I salute you . . .

AND.....my intelligence suggests they are seeking to stockpile Weapons of Mouse Destruction.....

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:56 pm
but i like the fish too ... i get fanmail about the fish ... (sorry btw, out there, i'll still answer that PM..)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:57 pm
dlowan wrote:
We are not seeking environmentally sustainable methods of destruction here, Nimh...we are seeking truth, justice and correct action.

Nuke 'em.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:58 pm
So...save the goddamn fish to your hard drive, AND the cat....and swap them around at your whim, Nimh.....

Nimhwit!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:59 pm
After reading dlowan's horrifying cat story I looked at my cats. One was playing with a ball of yarn while the other was peacefully alseep on top of my steamer trunk.

The fan was in the corner. I couldn't take any chances so I took my shotgun down from above the mantel and blew both cats away.

I plan on purchasing several goldfish tomorrow.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:59 pm
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Nuke 'em.

What would make this ethical?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:03 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
After reading dlowan's horrifying cat story I looked at my cats. One was playing with a ball of yarn while the other was peacefully alseep on top of my steamer trunk.

The fan was in the corner. I couldn't take any chances so I took my shotgun down from above the mantel and blew both cats away.

I plan on purchasing several goldfish tomorrow.

Neocon Foreign Policy!!!

I am shocked and deeeeeply saddened....

http://www.workingwith.me.uk/images/blog/billy-bunny-sad.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:03 pm
dlowan wrote:
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Nuke 'em.

Proportional force.

Lookit -- first nuke the ethics and law, then the cat. Thats how the big guys play the game.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:06 pm
Sorry, I cant get enough of this site of dj's ... feeling silly (got to allow yourself comic relief) ...

Quote:
12/28: Damnit, he got away!
Category: Toys On My Cat Posted by: Mario 289 Comments

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/2/20051228-DUMBASS.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:06 pm
I wonder if dlowan has any idea that I planted the suggestion in her feline's tiny little mind to take her out?

I whispered, "Do it. Then you can **** anywhere you damn well please. And you will have free reign of the couch."
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:13 pm
http://www.woohoo.org/greece/cats.jpg

After dlowan's cats kill her with the fan they gather around to eat her. Soon nothing is left but her cheap Australian clothing.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:15 pm
MMmmmmmm ... rabbit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:38 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I wonder if dlowan has any idea that I planted the suggestion in her feline's tiny little mind to take her out?

I whispered, "Do it. Then you can **** anywhere you damn well please. And you will have free reign of the couch."

And then you will die horribly of thirst and starvation....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:40 pm
They don't have one of those little cat doors?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:40 pm
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Nuke 'em.

Proportional force.

Lookit -- first nuke the ethics and law, then the cat. Thats how the big guys play the game.

Lookit, if I wanted to playu it the way the big guys play it, I would simply have lied to the UN, invaded Hungary, stuffed up the Congo,, murdered Allende, and starved the cats to death as part of agriculture reform.

I wanna play it ethically and legally.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:42 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
They don't have one of those little cat doors?

They live four floors up.

They could take their chances leaping off the balcony, I suppose....

Oh, and you meant "free rein"...it is an equestrian metaphor, not a monarchical one.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:44 pm
I stand corrected.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:49 pm
dlowan,

Ok, do they have the death penalty in Australia? If they do, then I am begging for clemency for the cats. Commute their sentence to life here at my cat shelter and you will be free of the responsibility of their death and be guilty of compassion Laughing .

If you do have not have the death penalty then how can you condemn them when the law would not? :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:51 pm
she's an anarchist bunny
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/01/2024 at 01:59:33