My cats are trying to kill me....preemptive strike time?

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:41 pm
No, you shan't . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:41 pm
You will pay the freight costs from Australia?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:43 pm
Certainly, then i shall post the video online . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:45 pm
dlowan Wrote:
Quote:
You will pay the freight costs from Australia?

If it will keep you from killing the cats, yes.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:46 pm
Oscar shits on the bed, you know???
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:49 pm
Oscar is a cat. Cats do things. Cats are not perfect. I could tell you stories!

Just because the kitty does a bad thing every now and then should it just be destroyed? Crying or Very sad I think not.

Usually cats that do that are ticked at you about something. What HAVE you done to make Oscar mad? :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:49 pm
You have complained of this before . . . i believe that the original Provisional Points of Agreement in the XIIIth Dynasty in Egypt allowed conditional suspension of non-aggression agreements upon conviction for gratuitous fecal defilement of bed linens . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:50 pm
Her's one bad pussycat:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7471&start=0
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:52 pm
Maybe Oscar KNOWS you were trying to get rid of him and you only kept him because you HAD to? Tsk! Tsk! Poor kitty. Feeling very unwanted I'd say. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 07:53 pm
Setanta wrote:
You have complained of this before . . . i believe that the original Provisional Points of Agreement in the XIIIth Dynasty in Egypt allowed conditional suspension of non-aggression agreements upon conviction for gratuitous fecal defilement of bed linens . . .

You saying I shoulda killed Sadda........I mean Oscar...back then?

I thought that point was revised in the XIV'th Dynasty?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:04 pm
http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/egypt/E-78cat.jpg

Sheetz-zeh-Pee-Low, considered the "Moses" of felines, from a XIIth Dynasty bas relief.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:07 pm
So...did Moses **** on the bed?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:15 pm
Doubtlessly . . .

I had a friend once (no, no . . . really, i did!) whose cat took to pooping in his ruinously expensive headphones. So, he waited until the cat was sound asleep on the back of the sofa, and then very quietly and carefully placed the headphones on either side of the cat's head, cranked the amp, and dropped the needle of the record player on the trumpet passage from the William Tell Overture. He told me he was only obliged to do that twice to acheive the desired effect. I have myself seen the cat run from the room if he merely picked up the headphones.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:17 pm
So....Momma Angel's ppoition appears to be "Thou shalt not kill" no matter the provocation? Am I correct MA?

And further that one may not wreak revenge upon beings for following their nature?

Or in self defence?

You know Set, what really hurts is the BETRAYAL!

After all, I gave them their whey with the kurds....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:21 pm
Oooooooo . . . that pun really, really stank . . .

I salute you . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:34 pm
Dlowan,

I have to admit, when it comes to cats, I am very biased. I do not like to harm any animal. I have tried chasing these dogs off, calling the cops, etc. Nothing has worked. Now, it is either the cats or the dogs. It will be the cats.

Since you can only alleged attempted murder at this point, I think the possibility of rehabilitation is in order. So, send them to me!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:45 pm
Individual wrote:
Poof

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5402/getoffmyback9fu.jpg

Awww! Thats sweet! Thats too cute ... oh, now I'm really in temptation ... I cant believe Ive already joined a cat thread, and now, a cat avatar?! But it is a cutie ... isnt it cuute ...

oy...

(thankee...!!)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:47 pm
Bunny, I think I have found a solution!!

You're from the land down under, right? They got lots of crocks there, right? Crocodile Dundee and all?

Here's the all natural solution to deal with your cat in an environmentally sustainable way:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/2/20060111-STRIPEY.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:47 pm
Oh, for bog's sake, Nimh.....take the bloody avatar!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:50 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Dlowan,

I have to admit, when it comes to cats, I am very biased. I do not like to harm any animal. I have tried chasing these dogs off, calling the cops, etc. Nothing has worked. Now, it is either the cats or the dogs. It will be the cats.

Since you can only alleged attempted murder at this point, I think the possibility of rehabilitation is in order. So, send them to me!

There have been several attempts...

At what point would you consider a preemptive strike to be in order?

How do you argue for possibilities of redemption?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/01/2024 at 02:15:24