The Year Of The Gay Movies

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 05:49 am
Man I can't wait to see what Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have God do to these peoples home towns..... Laughing

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/17/golden.globes.ap/index.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 660 • Replies: 3
No top replies

material girl

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 06:35 am
Gona see Strokeback Mount-him on Thursday, Im all fore gay men in films .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 06:40 am
I don't give a damn about it... therefore I don't have to go.... I also don't have to get my panties in a wad... I can live and let live...ain't America grand? Will someone please remind Pat and Jerry? Laughing

I am at this moment listening to Cradle Of Filths Nympetamine cd... and the song playing is Guilded Cu*t I am enjoying the agressive death metal and ignoring the stupid lyrics.... I have the power to do that....
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 09:34 am
Pat is buzy wishing leaders of Israel dead and Jerry is in consultation for a frontal labotomy.

The tactic of the religious right to not demonstrate and remain low key about "Brokeback Mountain" has backfired on them. The movie didn't need their "free publicity," on its way to beat even "The Crying Game" as a small art film that does big box office. Not many foreign box office figures in but it could top 100M after winning the Oscar. Yep, my prediction is that it will win.

Too bad for Heath and Michelle but Philip Seymour Hoffman was electrifying as Capote and Rachel Weisz equally for "The Constant Gardener," a scathing expose of corporate drug cartels.
0 Replies