Magazine Cover Search

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 08:34 pm
I know this may sound odd, but I'm helping my daughter with a school project. We are looking for a list of the magazines that country singer Clint Black has been on the covers of between 1996 - 2002. I have searched every way I know how. Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 701 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2006 09:39 am
magazine cover search
Go to www.google.com and enter "Clint Eastwood magazine covers" (without the quotation marks). There are a number of references, but it's up to you to figure out which ones you should include in your count.

Just for curiosity - what is your daughter' teacher aiming at with this assignment?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 12:24 pm
Re: magazine cover search
Tomkitten wrote:
Go to www.google.com and enter "Clint Eastwood magazine covers" (without the quotation marks).

Why would they do that if it's Clint Black they're interested in?

Here's one to start you off...

American Cowboy Magazine,May/June 2004 Issue
ON THE COVER: Clint Black, Country music's single-minded cowboy.

Oh sorry it's after 2002. But you get the idea. I typed

clint black magazine covers

into Google. I hesitate to suggest another search because the kid needs to think for themselves to get the maximum benefit from doing the assignment, but another try might be

on the cover Clint Black

I guess the point of this is to get practice at searching for information? THis needs to be more than asking on forums. That is like going to a library and instead of consulting the books, just asking the librarian.

Personally, I detest the way so many kids try to get their homework done for them by asking on forums, how will they learn anything that way?
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 12:50 pm
Magaine cover search
OOPS!!!
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 12:51 pm
i've never heard of Clint Black, and I've never seen a Clint Eastwood movie, but that's no excuse...
0 Replies