who plays pro evolution soccer 5 here?

ai

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 07:45 am
not a bad game right ? the movements are good..
wanna say something of i t?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,308 • Replies: 10
No top replies

EndersGame

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2006 12:22 pm
i played it at walmart the other day and i guess it was alright.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 07:02 am
I'm bookmarking this thread since I've played PES4 (or Winning Eleven 8 as we know it this side of the ocean) and PES3 religiously.

I'm in Europe right now so I can play PES5, and our apartment actually bought it but gave it back before I could play it to buy Fifa 06, what a shame. They had their reasons. I look forward to playing it when I get back to homehome. Will have more to talk after Feb. 9th because that's when it comes out on America.
0 Replies

ai

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 07:43 am
the pes5 just so good ..that Ronaldiniho can do his bull tailing ..haha
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:54 pm
I got it now, been playing it for a few days and it's getting better and better. I still haven't started my ML because I like to win cups before in order to get the feel of the game.

Looking forward to that.
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 01:09 pm
PES5 Vs. Fifa 06, i think graphics wise it'll have to be Fifa 06 BUT gameplay wise it'll have to be PES5, overal it'll be a hard choice, what does everyone else think?
0 Replies

ryo sakazaki

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 09:30 pm
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is very hard to beat, for beginners, I suggest that u play PES 4, but for gamers who look for real challenge, then PES 5 is a good game for u
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 04:03 pm
music-lover wrote:
PES5 Vs. Fifa 06, i think graphics wise it'll have to be Fifa 06 BUT gameplay wise it'll have to be PES5, overal it'll be a hard choice, what does everyone else think?

What about the difficulty of FIFA 06? Is it like the previous games, where we had a 15-0 in each game? Smile
0 Replies

ai

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 06:13 am
pes 6 is coming out
I wonder if I can play it with a oversea player like you guys ...? has somebody tried ?
anyway ,PES 6 is coming out by July ...
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 10:57 am
Re: pes 6 is coming out
ai wrote:
I wonder if I can play it with a oversea player like you guys ...? has somebody tried ?
anyway ,PES 6 is coming out by July ...

For you lucky oversea players. Europe usually gets it in November and America up until February Sad.
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 02:39 pm
Ellinas wrote:
music-lover wrote:

What about the difficulty of FIFA 06? Is it like the previous games, where we had a 15-0 in each game? Smile

Yep, FIFA 06 is still like that but FIFA 07 is a bit harder to score, unless ur one on one with the keeper, then it's almot impossible to miss
0 Replies