God Tower Help

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 11:46 am
EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed godtower is an oline game where you have to use the visual, audio and tab hints to get the password to the next level.

I am, however, stuck on level 10! If there is anyone that knows the answer please tell me! I think it's an american thing, and I live in england so I have no idea!

Thank you all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 20,483 • Replies: 4
No top replies

EndersGame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 02:07 pm
i will try to find the site
0 Replies

MamaKate

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:35 pm
godtower levels 10 (ANSWER HINTS) & 11 (NEED HINTS)
10 was REALLY tricky. The title gives you a clue, you have to make three changes in the arrival times. Nothing American about it, unless you count changing from 24 hour to 12 hour time. Oops. Now I've said too much . . .
If that doesn't help, come back and tell me what you have so far, and I'll try to give you another clue without just telling you what it is, cause that's no fun!.

Meanwhile if anyone can help me with level 11 (if you haven't gotten there yet: SPOILER ALERT) Scroll down . . .

I got as far as the clock, but the answer that site gave me was a July date, and I need a February date, don't I? My son looked over my shoulder and said when he did it, it HAD been a February date. Help?
0 Replies

Ryzler

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 03:02 pm
GODTOWER Answers
Hi I spent the last 20 minutes looking for godtower answers and i finally found something on here. Thanx for that.

I was stuck on level 3. I still dont understand how you got "evilcat" Can you please explain it to me!?

My Email address is: [email protected]

Also before i go there is another site with some rather good hints on it and alot of comment posts relating to godtower.

The site is:

http://www.lazylaces.com/article.asp?page=12&p=1338#comments

I hope this has been as helpful to you as this site has been to me. I would sure like to get my hands on all the answers and explanations though.

Thanx again for the answers to levels 1-10.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
0 Replies

Ryzler

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 03:05 pm
Sorry wrong site.
The site that has the answers levels 1-10 is this one.

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=345011

I ment to post the last comment onto that site but its ok I hope this helps.
0 Replies