I wonder what Lord Ellpus is doing right now?

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 01:24 pm
Re: I wonder what Lord Ellpus is doing right now?
Chai Tea wrote:
PoetSeductress wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
PoetSeductress wrote:
A handful of us in a slightly more subtle fashion...

Believe me sweetie, subtle you're not. Rolling Eyes

My, are we on the defensive? No one said I was exluding you, madam. There is no reason to be catty.

Defensive? about what?

Coy is not exactly my thing....what titilattes men on the whole would be considered a direct hit with a 20 lb. mallet to a woman.

Takes one to know one.
Try doing something harder than stroking a man's ego that's something we all learned in "Being a Pretty Little Thing 101". Have some pride and abort the femme fatale bit.

Not being catty....and if I was....deal with it.

oooooh (giggle) did I say harder and stroking. ooooooooh.

Oh goodness, it may be fake to you, but I assure you...

"To thine own self be true." - William Shakespeare

One thing I've learned along the way, although it was a difficult lesson indeed, is to do this. I assure you, if you really knew me, you would not be saying what you've just said. It isn't wise to state such things about someone you do not know, personally.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 01:40 pm
"Don't Bullsh!t a Bullsh!tter." - Chai Tea

I'm not reassured, and I've never been accused of being wise.

Moving forward............

Lord E. I know you've hit the pit for the night. I shall be retiring shortly.

That is, unless Lady E. has returned from Chichester.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 01:52 pm
sorry, chai. ellpus is making me dinner tonight. potatoes with some garlic pressed with a brand new stainless steel garlic press that i got him for christmas. so beat it, you'll have to sign in for another day.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 01:53 pm
Is that how you see it, ct? How sad.

I respectfully concede to you, dagmaraka... a bird in hand is worth two in the bush!

But I am still in the game! :wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 01:59 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
sorry, chai. ellpus is making me dinner tonight. potatoes with some garlic pressed with a brand new stainless steel garlic press that i got him for christmas. so beat it, you'll have to sign in for another day.

Wait, I'm looking in my day planner..........

Dang it! You're right! This was your shift.

and I shaved my legs and everything.

damn.

Garlic potatoes hmmmm....can you make a little extra and leave it in a tupperware for me?
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:03 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

Wait, I'm looking in my day planner..........

Dang it! You're right! This was your shift.

and I shaved my legs and everything.

damn.

Garlic potatoes hmmmm....can you make a little extra and leave it in a tupperware for me?

Since you both have seniority here, Chai Tea, I'll take the remaining 8-hr. shift...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:11 pm
Oh boy, no sleep for Spanky! He'll need a lot of nourishment
and potatoes alone won't cut it, girls. Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:12 pm
yeah, i'll leave the leftovers in the dungeon under the droitwitch mannor.

can you two also feed the slave children and women locked up there? i will bring them the gruel today.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:28 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

can you two also feed the slave children and women locked up there? i will bring them the gruel today.

I must warn you, dagmaraka... aside from having fun, my mission here on this earth is to free the captive.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:30 pm
tupperware? OMG these ae the end times.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:36 pm
dyslexia wrote:
tupperware? OMG these ae the end times.

I knew that would bring you out of hiding.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:41 pm
I don't hide, I lurk.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 02:42 pm
PoetSeductress wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

I must warn you, dagmaraka... aside from having fun, my mission here on this earth is to free the captive.

Free them! Do you have any IDEA how angry that will make LE!?

Good thing he's sleeping right now, or he'd come out and have his manservant (what's his name Dys? Not cadbury, not Pedleton) chase us about with a broom. There'd be no mashed potatoes for anyone for a week!

If you're planning on squatting here for awhile PS you have to learn Ellpus has a darker side.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
PoetSeductress wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

Free them! Do you have any IDEA how angry that will make LE!?

Good thing he's sleeping right now, or he'd come out and have his manservant (what's his name Dys? Not cadbury, not Pedleton) chase us about with a broom. There'd be no mashed potatoes for anyone for a week!

If you're planning on squatting here for awhile PS you have to learn Ellpus has a darker side.

Thank you for informing me. The light always overcomes the dark, and I dwell in the light.

By the way, there are only two places I "squat"... one of them is in the restroom and the other place is an immensely more pleasurable place than here.

And fear not, Chai Tea. If we have to, I know of a way to make one pot of potatoes feed 5,000.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:47 pm
tis not "mashed" potatos,
tis "smashed" potatos
what the frick is this potatoes?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 03:52 pm
The potato contains glycoalkaloids, toxic compounds, of which the most prevalent are solanine and chaconine. Cooking at high temperatures (over 170 °C or 340 °F) partly destroys these. The concentration of glycoalkaloid in wild potatoes suffices to produce toxic effects in humans. Glycoalkaloids occur in the greatest concentrations just underneath the skin of the tuber, and they increase with age and exposure to light. Glycoalkaloids may cause headaches, diarrhea, cramps and in severe cases coma and death; however, poisoning from potatoes occurs very rarely. Light exposure also causes greening, thus giving a visual clue as to areas of the tuber that may have become more toxic; however, this does not provide a definitive guide, as greening and glycoalkaloid accumulation can occur independently of each other. Some varieties of potato contain greater glycoalkaloid concentrations than others; breeders developing new varieties test for this, and sometimes have to discard an otherwise promising cultivar.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:20 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

Gruel again? Goddammit! Don't you people have any sympathy?
It's dark and cold and you don't wanna know who else is down here...

"Hey, Dys, we got some food comin'."

"Huh? Potatoes?"

"No, it's gruel again..."

"Damn that Dagmaraka."

"That's what I said....How's the escape tunnel coming?"

"We got three inches so far."

"Well keep at it. We'll be out in a few years."

"I'd be easier if I didn't have to use a plastic spoon..."

"It's all I could find."

"Well it sucks."

"Uh, yeah, but don't worry Dys, we'll get out. Somehow."

"I'm gonna die."

"We'll get out eventually."

"I'm gonna die in a cell with an idiot."

"Maybe someone will break us out."

"I'm gonna die in here with an idiot."

"Don't be so negative."

"Negative is my middle name."

"Wow, that is the ugliest middle name I've ever heard."

"I'm gonna die in a cell with a friggin' idiot."
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:24 pm
No. Robert Strange McNamara had a worse middle name.

Now eat up, for the next gruel you'll see will be tomorrow and nothing inbetween.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:33 pm
dyslexia wrote:
tis not "mashed" potatos,
tis "smashed" potatos
what the frick is this potatoes?

*tickle*

dyslexia, my SpellCheck, Dictionary.com, and Google say that "potatoes" is correct. But I appreciate your fastidious hawkeye for correct spelling. It shows you actually give a "frick", which many posters on other forums I've visited do not.

That's fine, though. You say "potatos", I say "potatoes", but please let's not call the whole thing off. Cool
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:36 pm
I'll have you ladies know I have already been at him and he is currently in the emergency room (casualty) having his dangly bits re-attached. I turned up at Droitwich Manor expressly dressed up as a sack of potatoes. That is to say I dressed in my normal frock and sensible shoes. Can I help it if I've put weight on in all the wrong places? Anyhoo, after I picked the lock (ahem) let myself in, I tackled him in the kitchen where I caught him scarfing down some toad in the hole. It really put me in the mood and I chased him in the pantry where there occured quite a bit of panting (NOW I know why it's called the pantry!). Back in the kitchen his lordship was leaning over the stove trying to light his post-coital ciggie when his twig and berries got jammed in the oven door somehow.

Dag, I am so sorry but unless you are able to work around the three (I mean ten) inch splints, you're going to have to find some other way to amuse yourself until his todgerness is back in full swing again.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/07/2024 at 05:15:04