I wonder what Lord Ellpus is doing right now?

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:16 am
cj
cjhsa wrote:
(notices Elpus pulling a fresh piece of cheese from between his toes)

Was it string cheese?

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:17 am
that would require a diffrent opening BBB..... Shocked
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:25 am
shewolf
shewolfnm wrote:
that would require a diffrent opening BBB..... Shocked

Oh yeah! Tell me more.

BBB
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:31 am
I've heard that if you drink several jars of chili con queso, you can take a cheese whiz.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 12:05 pm
mmm... you're making me hungry for them now, BBB. And you're welcome!

When my mother would cook her French fries, I would ask her to save the peelings for me. Then I'd rinse them well, sauté them in butter, and have them that way with the rest of the courses.

But to put the dressings on them just as you would a regular baked potato sounds yummy! Wonderful suggestion.

Whenever I bake a potato, I sometimes put on it plain yogurt, green onions, extra-virgin olive oil (instead of butter), and spices. Other times I'll use cottage cheese in the place of yogurt and highest-lignan flax seed oil in the place of EVOO.
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 12:10 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I've heard that if you drink several jars of chili con queso, you can take a cheese whiz.

My sister used to drink salsa straight from the bowl. Maybe that explains her disposition, now... I don't think there have been actual studies done on the long-term effect of this practice.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 12:21 pm
BBB
BBB and her two mutts, Dolly and Madison, are whooping it up right now as a light snowfall that melts as it hits the ground has just started in Albuquerque. Maybe we will get some rain after two months of drought.

BBB Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/04/2024 at 10:52:33