I wonder what Lord Ellpus is doing right now?

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 04:55 pm
Speaking of potatoes, I'm eating 75-90% raw, and the taste of raw potatoes is not palatable. I've tried several times, but simply would rather do without or else bake them (topped with a little flax oil, cottage cheese, and Mrs. Dash). What boggles the mind, is how as a child, I loved a slice or two of those raw potatoes that my mother would be cutting up to cook for dinner.

If you want to punish someone, let them eat raw potatoes with their cake!
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 05:06 pm
I wonder what Lord Ellpus is doing right
To whom it may concern,

This is the message I received upon attempting to kindly reply:

You have not met the PM privilege requirements for sending out PMs. Access to PMs is given to users after a period of good standing during which they have been active members of the community. To contact the site staff submit a ticket at http://support.able2know.com

Your friend,
PoetSeductress
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 05:23 pm
I have no friends except Edgarblythe and he's a poopity head.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 05:33 pm
well i've heard that strangers are friends you haven't met yet

and dys is stranger than most

so i guess that means

i'll be damned if i know what that means
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 05:37 pm
dyslexia wrote:

"a poopity head" - I don't know Edgarblythe, but to me, that sounds more like a term of endearment than an insult.

"If we want things to stay as they are, they will have to change." -
Giuseppe di Lampedusa
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 05:56 pm
djjd62 wrote:
well i've heard that strangers are friends you haven't met yet

and dys is stranger than most

so i guess that means

i'll be damned if i know what that means

djjd62, your avatar reminds me of someone I used to know by the name of "T-Tom", when I used to be a bartender. He was a good ol' southern country boy, Irish, and late 50-ish VFW vet. He stayed inebriated a lot, wore suspenders, and had a cute, very short German wife who had a magical knack for winning drawings and other games of chance.

One day while business was extremely slow, with only two customers in the place (since it was around 11 AM), I found myself very bored. So I slowly strolled toward him, leaned up against the bar for a more personal conversation, and asked half in jest and half seriously, "T-Tom, what is the meaning of life?" Looking briefly at me, then shifting his gaze beyond me, he paused with deep sincere thought and replied with a touching Texas drawl, "Welp, .... it means you ain't dead!" His blue eyes sparkled with an inner satisfaction that he'd found the answer for himself.

I was amazed, and it gave me something interesting to expand upon in my mind.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 06:34 pm
CrazyDiamond wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
yeah? woo me, let's see if it works.

It would be better if you could see my young, sexy body.

Young, sexy body? Hah! Dag's a boxer, she sees young, strong bodies around her all the time. They come a dime a dozen for her. Bored with 'em, I say, bored! What she wants is an intelligent man! A somewhat intellectual, even, perhaps, sensitive soul, a man of delightful wit and clever charm, or vice versa. Dont you Dag? Dag? Dag, where you going? Daaag??
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 02:59 am
No bite from Elpus - things must be really strained!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 03:01 am
dyslexia wrote:

Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 03:15 am
nimh wrote:
CrazyDiamond wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
yeah? woo me, let's see if it works.

It would be better if you could see my young, sexy body.

Young, sexy body? Hah! Dag's a boxer, she sees young, strong bodies around her all the time. They come a dime a dozen for her. Bored with 'em, I say, bored! What she wants is an intelligent man! A somewhat intellectual, even, perhaps, sensitive soul, a man of delightful wit and clever charm, or vice versa. Dont you Dag? Dag? Dag, where you going? Daaag??

i was going to the book club, to find me some of them intellektools. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 06:56 am
garlic potatoes were most excellent, unfortunately the host promptly fell asleep right after supper. so i went to play poker with the prisoners. that was a jolly good time, although they were fainting of hunger and i had to whip them every now and then to concentrate.

ah,life.....so tough.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:05 am
He's at work. Trouble is, nobody knows where that is. Not even him.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:09 am
Then how do you know it's really work? It could just be a chip shop.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 07:09 am
well, he is working for the secret service. of course he doesn't know where that is. nobody does.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:15 am
BBB
I walked into the room to join Dag, Jes, CJ and Poet, that newcomer broad, and immediately fell on my ass with a thud that shook the rafters. Some idiot had left slippery potato peels all over the damn floor.

Will someone please help me get up?

BBB Drunk
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 10:45 am
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
I walked into the room to join Dag, Jes, CJ and Poet, that newcomer broad, and immediately fell on my ass with a thud that shook the rafters. Some idiot had left slippery potato peels all over the damn floor.

Will someone please help me get up?

BBB Drunk

Oh here, BumbleBee baby, bless your little heart, let me help you up... -uh! mh! - *brushing us both off*. You know, I don't know why people let those peelings go to waste. There is so much more to the potato than just the meat. The skin is where most of the vitamins are! It could feed so much more people.

Well, I'm glad you're alright, woman!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 10:48 am
Poet
Poet, do you know how to make a mean pan of potato skins? Yum!

Thanks for picking me up. Hope you didn't hurt your back.

BBB

Potato Skins

Easy potato skins are broiled with a little butter and green onions. Use butter flavored spray and light sour cream to make this appetizer lower in fat.

INGREDIENTS:

1 large baking potato
black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
butter flavor nonstick spray or melted butter
seasoned salt
2 tablespoons sour cream regular or reduced fat

PREPARATION:

Bake one potato in microwave for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven after baking; wrap in foil and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Unwrap potato and cut in half lengthwise. Let potato cool until it can be handled. Gently scrape the insides of the potato out, do not scrape all the way to the skin (leave a little potato around the edges and on the bottom).

Reserve scrapings for another meal, if desired. Season skins with seaoned salt and pepper. Sprinkle green onion on each one. Place in small pan sprayed with the cooking spray. Lightly spray the potato skins with the butter flavored spray or drizzle with a little melted butter. Place under broiler until golden brown.

Remove from broiler and spread inside of each potato with 1 tablespoon of sour cream. Serve warm.

Serves 2
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:08 am
What, no salsa?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:11 am
cj
cjhsa wrote:
What, no salsa?

No cheese either.

Is the world coming to an end?

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 11:12 am
(notices Elpus pulling a fresh piece of cheese from between his toes)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/07/2024 at 05:16:53