Where is your faith?

mcqueen

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:11 am
after reading your reply seems like you are a full blown infidel...i could care less what you think of my post and i also expect you to continue thinking and seeing things to your liking..ever time i try and give my opinions i get make fun of and treated like i,m a dumb idiot...this is my last post on here i refuse to get caught up in this crap that is being threw back at me.. so mr do it your way ....
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:23 am
mcqueen, y'all have a nice day now.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:41 am
Quote:
after reading your reply seems like you are a full blown infidel...i could care less what you think of my post and i also expect you to continue thinking and seeing things to your liking..ever time i try and give my opinions i get make fun of and treated like i,m a dumb idiot...this is my last post on here i refuse to get caught up in this crap that is being threw back at me.. so mr do it your way ....

mcqueen, who are you talking to?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:13 am
mcqueen- When a member asserts something as absolute truth, he/she needs to expect that people who believe differently will "call" him on his statements.

If you don't care what "infidels", as you call some people, why bother to post on an internet forum that contain people with many diverse views? What I think that you want is a site where you can say what you want, to people who believe as you do, and you can all cluck in self-satisfied agreement with each other.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 01:31 pm
mcqueen wrote:

What were you expecting?? That we would say, "Oh my god! You're right, I am such an infidel!". We're defending our views the same as you. And, the blame falls squarly on your shoulders for making your first post so very provacative toward me and other atheists, implying that we have no faith simply because we don't believe in god.

Like Phoenix said, if you want a forum where people all believe the same thing, and just nod and smile at your posts, this is not the place for you.
Here, we stand up for ourselves, and we have a damn good time doing it. Wink
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 01:43 pm
grammar id only skin deep
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:44 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Quote:

'S ok. I think she was talking to Wolfy-man.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:45 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Quote:

'S ok. I think she was talking to Wolfy-man.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:48 pm
Re: Where is your faith?
mcqueen wrote:
Most people today don,t even believe that God excist....
Not so, the vast majority of the world's population is religious. Where did you get your information?
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:55 pm
Not all believe in the same God.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 02:58 pm
I worship the bouncy mousy
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
Heehee, aint he cute?