au1929

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:00 pm
Momma Angel
Who Dat?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Momma Angel wrote:
I will be spending eternity with my Lord and Savior. Being happy. Never sick. Never sad. Never afraid.

Why? Whatcha' gonna be doin'?

So a coma it is for eternity, that must be exciting for you mother angel. Every bit as intellectually stimulating as your life is now. Consistentcy is the hobgoblin of petty minds.
0 Replies

NickFun

Barry Manilow and Air Supply? Sorry Squinney. That ain't heaven. That's the other place.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:02 pm
I'll be doin' penny-nickel-dime-dollar with the ones I love.

Forget the limbo. Old skool.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:10 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I'll be doin' penny-nickel-dime-dollar with the ones I love.

Forget the limbo. Old skool.

I'm with Beth. I wonder what hair she will be wearing.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:11 pm
Mr. Setanta Wrote:

Quote:
So, you deny that you will spend eternity singing hossanahs to your Celestial Buddy? Flyin' in the face of accepted doctrine, ain'tcha?

Mr. Setanta,

I deny no such thing. I want to be the first in line to tell God how much I love Him and how much I apprecitate Him for what He has done in my life. Very Happy

Mr. Dyslexia Wrote:

Quote:
So a coma it is for eternity, that must be exciting for you mother angel. Every bit as intellectually stimulating as your life is now. Consistentcy is the hobgoblin of petty minds.

You are such a kind and loving individual, Mr. Dyslexia. (Yep, that's sarcasm, just in case you didn't know.) How sweet of you to presume you know anything about how stimulating my life is. Right, consistency in my faith, definitely.

au1929,

That would be Jesus Christ.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:13 pm
MOAN wrote:
I deny no such thing. I want to be the first in line to tell God how much I love Him and how much I apprecitate Him for what He has done in my life.

So, yer gonna spend eternity singin' the praises of the Egomaniac in Chief . . . as i pointed out earlier . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:17 pm
Mr. Setanta,

If you don't mind my saying so, but from what I gather from your own words, YOU won't be in heaven.

I will be there with the Lord God and you betcha! Singing to Him with all my heart!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:18 pm
Conceited bastard . . . oh, excuse me, Conceited Bastard . . . y'all insist that everything which is descriptive of the Egomaniac in Chief be capitalized, right?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:22 pm
Mr. Setanta,

That shows my respect for Him.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:24 pm
Yes set don't you realize holding the "shift" key down while typing on a keyboard is required to demonstrate respect? Oy get a clue.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:24 pm
Momma
Why hang with the second sting. Ain't good enough to hang with the boss?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:27 pm
Jesus said, "I and the Father are one." If you see me, you see the Father."

Mr. Dyslexia Wrote:

Quote:
Yes set don't you realize holding the "shift" key down while typing on a keyboard is required to demonstrate respect? Oy get a clue.

Can't shake my faith so......http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gif
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:28 pm
MOAN wrote:
Mr. Setanta,

That shows my respect for Him.

'K . . . gotcha . . . in deference to your delusional superstitions, i will attempt to remember to always type Conceited Bastard and Egomaniac in Chief . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:30 pm
It ain't like the good old days when you could show respect by cutting the beating heart out of a bleating lamb showed respect. The christians are civilized now, you can tell by the smilies they use on the internet.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:33 pm
Oh how sad I am for anyone that thinks they are so above everyone else that they can make fun of someone because they have faith in God and God Himself.

Tell me, is it supposed to make me feel bad or do you do it to make yourselves feel better? :wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:34 pm
Mr Dyslexia, and Mr Setanta

what on earth have you done to receive such title?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:38 pm
What they have done is make me remember that everyone deserves respect no matter what they believe or how they treat others. :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:42 pm
well Steve Setanta is evil thus deserves the title, I, however, am blond.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 03:43 pm
Same thing, dys. (Uh, that's a joke.)
0 Replies