Merry Krishnas!

neologist

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 12:48 pm
BTW, is there anything you can do as a developer to lure Frank back into this lion's den?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 06:05 pm
Monger wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
dys,

I would think you could say the same thing of the non-believers, etc.? Don't you think the Christians might think you are trying to put your spin on things? It seems no matter what we say about something, someone counters it with something opposite.

,syD

You wouldn't blank out I couldn't mute the opposite nonentity of the believers, etc.? Do I forget the non-Christians mightn't draw a blank I am avoiding taking my non-rotational movement off nothing? It doesn't seem all antimatter what they don't say without reference to nothing, no one reinforces it with nothing identical.

Edited coz I can't speel

You are, however, a VERY good spieler.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2005 06:08 pm
Monger wrote:
neologist wrote:
I think your head is stuck in the other end of the elephant.

Aha! That would explain this impenetrable darkness, the bone-crushing tightening of my surroundings, and the enormous loads of elephant crap. But can it explain my jolly Xmas mood?

I believe there is a mood enhancer in one of the gases given off by elephant dung.

NEVER, however, stick your head up the bum of a bull in musth......but I am sure you knew that.
0 Replies