Which Zodiacal sign is the most inteligent?

Sturgis

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 08:41 am
flushd wrote:
The obvious answer is Gemini. Razz

Only in your dreams...it has already been established here that Virgo is the only answer which will fit the category. As one of the handful of the most intelligent persons on this board (and as you know the others are also Virgos) I can attest to the fact that only a Virgo can possess the power of such great intelligence...it would be too overwhelming and daunting for any other.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 09:22 am
Plus we know all about falling Vermont rocks.

Yanno, Sturge, maybe the others are just delusional?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 02:13 pm
I've always been impressed with the intellectual penetration of those who believe in astrology . . . in my lifetime, i'd say 1200 people have "guessed my sign"--and ya know what, a hundred of them got it right ! ! !
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 02:29 pm
There is an explanation of "astrology" that makes sense.I gave it once on the Trivia threads but it is a bit long so I'm not going to bother again.I think it was on the Questions Game a few weeks after my arrival on A2K.

It involves using the "signs" as mere convenient labels for other phenomena and assigns no influence to them as such.It isn't scientific of course except in the sense that it offers a speculative explanation of why medieval people came to believe in such wonders.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:31 am
Picies rules!!!! I dont know if we are the most intellegent, but in general water signs are the best. I love my sign, we are dreamy and creative and amazing and watery.

Maybe the most logical is a taurus or a virgo. (boring earth signs)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 07:14 am
My brother's a Pisces and he's a lot of things but watery does not appear to be one of them.

Then again, we no longer live near each other so he might have gotten more watery since then.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 03:35 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Picies rules!!!! I dont know if we are the most intellegent, but in general water signs are the best. I love my sign, we are dreamy and creative and amazing and watery.

Maybe the most logical is a taurus or a virgo. (boring earth signs)

Oh goodness me, I can't stop laughing! My sister is a Pisces and like you PentacleQueen, is unable to spell (picies? what is that? is that a Pisces for the next century?) She also believes she is dreamy and creative...not on a bet! As to Virgo being either logical or boring, again you have erred. I have been accused of many things however logical is not one of them and nobody has ever found be to be boring. Weird and twisted...yes, boring..no. I have met logical Virgos, so I know they do exist. It has also been my experience that a Virgo is never ever boring...reflective, watchful but filled with wisdom and a necessary component for any gathering since their spirit is what livens up every party and gathering.

It is so sad to see how people fail to realize that Virgo is and always will be the sign of the best and most creative and exciting and intelligent people.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 05:56 am
That was a typo sturgis. May I retain my dignity- of course I know how to spell my own sign.

Ok, i shall learn to apreciate your 'squareness' as long as you dont 'diss' my watery splurge.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 04:16 pm
I'll try...but you'd best remember I am not square...I bowl and love baseball how could one possibly define me as being square?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 03:34 am
Because I find both baseball and bowling boring. Smile
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 07:07 am
Quote:
as long as you dont 'diss' my watery splurge.

What should we do with it then Queenie?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 08:45 am
appreciate its beauty, and try to understand it.

It is beautiful, it is creative, it is constantly in motion and it is consuming like the sea, writhing, and sometimes frustrated.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 09:51 am
Wow!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 01:04 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Because I find both baseball and bowling boring. Smile

How about square dancing?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 02:43 am
Doesnt particually arouse my interent either sturgis, but prehaps a little more than the others.
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 07:19 am
I believe in the Zodiac only upto the extent that I see in life regarding peoples' actions, attitudes and behaviour in comparison to their signs. I believe that intelligence is not limited to any particular zodiac sign because it is also a function of how much emotional turmoil you see in life and the more there is, the more brilliant you seem to be. However, I also believe, Sagittarians are very wise people and would make perfect Diplomats.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 07:39 am
Are you a sagittarian then?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:40 am
The internal literary logic suggests that that is highly probable.
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 08:43 am
No, I'm Taurus the Bull, BEWARE! Very Happy
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 06:23 am
I generally dont get on with taurus's. sorry.
0 Replies