The Raelian Movement

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:39 pm
StSimon wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
I sure wish I looked like Scarlet Johansen.

Only with her being a little older, and looking more like me.

Can you make a clone that would do that?

I'm not sure that the Raelians can do that, I'm pretty sure the Ethacarians can though.

so, do you have their toll free phone #? I'd like to get their catalog of clone models available.

I really don't want to have to special order though. Do they keep quite a few in stock?
0 Replies

StSimon

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:57 pm
Yea, I have it right here.

1-800-CALLGOD

I'n particularly fond of their Dolly Parton model :wink:
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:42 pm
Re: The Raelian Movement
Raelian1 wrote:
As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation.

Everything is rational to the person that believes it. Unless you have some hardcore evidence of alien intervention, you are as 'mystical' as any other faith based religion.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 05:49 pm
StSimon wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Personally, I think that the Raelian movement has just about the same credibility as any other religions.....................their guess is as good (or as incorrect) as any! :wink:

I'm with Phoe, it makes just as much sense as any of the other religious myths!
Count me in.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 10:01 am
Intrepid wrote:
Probably putting a call in to his Romulan buddies to track down the source of the removal of his link.
HEY! Romulans are NOT Raelians.
0 Replies

StSimon

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2005 12:33 pm
neologist wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Probably putting a call in to his Romulan buddies to track down the source of the removal of his link.
HEY! Romulans are NOT Raelians.

Aren't they related?
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2005 06:53 pm
Re: The Raelian Movement
Raelian1 wrote:
As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the responsibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity. To Learn more, go to (EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed and download the free e-books starting with "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".

nutz.
0 Replies