The Raelian Movement

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:12 pm
As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the responsibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity. To Learn more, go to (EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed and download the free e-books starting with "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,367 • Replies: 46
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:18 pm
This is a joke, right?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:30 pm
Funny, that's the exact thought I had the first time I read one of your Jesus posts.

Hehehehe...
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:21 am
here's a little snippet from rael.org:

Quote:
On the 13th of December 1973, French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these people back to Earth.

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed."

evidently, M. Rael hasn't visited Japan recently. Japanese adults are considerably taller than 4 feet, and don't have olive complexions.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:23 am
That's a good one, kickycan!

yitwail,

I looked up that site. It's very different, I must say.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:36 am
Re: The Raelian Movement
Raelian1 wrote:
All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space.

So, when do we get that rational explanation you mentioned?

Quote:
To Learn more, go to Edit: Moderator: Link removed and download the free e-books starting with "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers".

Oh, so that's it. This must be something the fundamentalist folks started up to show that ID does not necessarily implicate the Christian God, and therefore is not religiously motivated.
Either that, or it's just a big load.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:40 am
I'll vote for #2.

This is the group famous for creating the world's first 'fake' cloned baby. I takes all kinds I guess.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:11 am
Raelian 1, I've heard of your religion and have a friends who believe the same thing but are not in the religion. Tell us more. I'm sure your already used to peoples reaction.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:14 am
Wow. I did a search for "raelian", and they aint kiddin'. I found a ton of information. Sorry if I offended any, uh, Raelians. Okay, then...Cool.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:44 am
Why do they ask for 10% tithing? Money!

They can make people but they can't make money. Confused

My creator comes to me and ask if I can spot him ten??????
( I'm not making fun of you, but what the hell is this all about?)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:23 am
Welcome to the forum, Raelian 1. I'm sure you will find much logic and semi logic in this place.

BTW, have any of your folks ever been contacted by followers of Eckankar?

Perhaps you could form an ecumenical movement.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:27 am
Personally, I think that the Raelian movement has just about the same credibility as any other religions.....................their guess is as good (or as incorrect) as any! :wink:
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 10:02 am
I don't believe in the Raelian Movement. I am Christian. But, Raelian1, you have every right to believe what you want to believe. I hope that everyone will respect that right.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:00 am
Raelians can believe as they wish, but they shouldn't attempt to clone human beings, or claim to have cloned humans.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:03 am
yitwail,

Perhaps I had better read more on that site. I admit I didn't read it all. They are trying to clone humans?

Raelian1, is this true? If it is, can you tell me why?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:46 am
They think that they will live forever if they clone themselves and transfer their brain data into the cloned self. Really.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:51 am
Raelian1, is that what you believe? Where did he go anyway?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:53 am
He was here trolling . . . he posted a link because he hoped to reel the suckers in . . . he might return, but i really rather doubt it . . .
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:15 pm
or maybe he's gone to a planet far away that doesn't have an internet connection
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 02:26 pm
Probably putting a call in to his Romulan buddies to track down the source of the removal of his link.
0 Replies