Flaws Found in Intelligent Design Theory.

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:44 am
Ray wrote:
Abiogenesis isn't the only idea developed as to where life exist. There is also thought that life came to Earth from other planetary bodies, or asteroids.

For a moment there, I thought you said steroids.

Beena wrote:
In my view, if Penguins have no legs but feet only and can't fly like the other birds, but they still survive beautifully in the wild means actually that their creator is brilliant. Same goes for all others.

Or it could mean the Creator is dumb as a brick in giving a creature wings that he can't use to fly and legs that make it difficult to walk around land.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 08:36 am
For those who might have lost track, Nick Fun was being humorous.

Penguines do fly, they just don't fly in the air--they fly under water. So, in fact, their wings are not vestigal, they are quite useful.

But, we can be assured that the Belligerent Designer was not an intelligent designer, because if one accepts the contention of creation, one cannot but acknowledge that the Creator is responsible for the genus homo, one of the stupidest ideas which ever came down the pike.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 10:40 am
You are correct Setana. What kind of creator would create a creature with the ability to destroy the planet?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 11:37 am
Pure stupidity . . . have you seen The Belligerent Design thread?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:44 pm
Neanderthal man could not destroy this planet because of his lack of intelligence and knowledge. Contemporary Homo Sapiens Sapiens is sufficiently intelligent and knowledgable to do so--he just lacks of the wisdom not to so.
0 Replies

Milfmaster9

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:18 pm
Whosoever or Whatsoever designed my second toes was out to spite me...

Milfmaster9 falls down on his knees in a violent storm...

Quote:
Why? Why me O great designer?!
0 Replies