Interbreeding Questions...

farmerman

Fri 23 Dec, 2005 07:16 am
says you. Is that a new direction of AIG ?
They seem to play down the fossil evidence of sapiens(Cro Magnon, being one name) and sapiens sapiens. I know its not complicated.
1We do have evidence

2You are just an evidence denier

3 Your sorta arguing with yourself, because it was you who gave a couple of lengthy posts about "microevolution"

HAve a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Goin Hunting? Were gonna whack some geese next week, they have begun wintering on our fields and My wife wants to make a goose down capote-like coat as a design. I just wanna have some wild goose roasted or in a tomato based stew. Wild goose is great (except snow goose, I hear that theyre pretty much inedible)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Fri 23 Dec, 2005 07:36 am
farmerman wrote:
says you. Is that a new direction of AIG ?
They seem to play down the fossil evidence of sapiens(Cro Magnon, being one name) and sapiens sapiens. I know its not complicated.
1We do have evidence

2You are just an evidence denier

3 Your sorta arguing with yourself, because it was you who gave a couple of lengthy posts about "microevolution"

HAve a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Goin Hunting? Were gonna whack some geese next week, they have begun wintering on our fields and My wife wants to make a goose down capote-like coat as a design. I just wanna have some wild goose roasted or in a tomato based stew. Wild goose is great (except snow goose, I hear that theyre pretty much inedible)

inedible huh? Maybe one of them got busy with a bear at some point and ruined themselves or something.......
0 Replies

dadpad

Fri 23 Dec, 2005 08:58 am
Quote:
It does not result from bears "gettin' busy" with kangaroos.

Thats disgusting, stop it I say, stop It
0 Replies