Josephine Mengele Alive and Well in Saudi Arabia...

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 10:59 pm
This story seems to originate in "ummah.com":

http://www.ummah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62241&highlight=Female+mutilation

I've noticed references to it in a couple of other places, e.g.:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13008
http://libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=121210

I might have mentioned previously that any black person thinking himself to have reason to be or become a slammite is basically somebody who has never come in contact with anything resembling a history book.

Any woman wishing to become a slammite is basically stark raving mad.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,002 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 11:08 pm
uh...what's a 'slammite'?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 12:54 am
It appears to be a typically childish word made up by Gunga (and possibly his ilk) as a pejorative for Muslims...presumably like other epithets like rag head etc.

Googling for it gives us as first hits some other Gunga dins here on A2k:

Most muslims condemn what they do. But very few ever say what they do is un-Islamic.

Why is that? Is it because the fanatical islamists regard themselves as true followers of the prophet, and therefore so called muslims who condemn what they do as un islamic are apostates, the penalty for which is of course, like a lot of other things in islam, death?

As I see it, there are two major kinds of false religions abroad in the world at present, i.e. I-slam, and secular-humanism/evolutionism.

Secular humanist and slammite societies still function after a fashion, simply because the basic tenets of real/normal religion are pretty much imprinted upon most people biologically. It's only in the case of psychopaths and what not that you really need to have things like "Thou shalt not go out and murder people for no rational reason" written down anywhere.

In other words, slammite societies work more or less because the average slammite does not take I-slam but so seriously. The problems arise when people DO start taking I-slam seriously, as it is written in the Koran and elsewhere. Somebody who does take I-slam seriously and practices it is pretty much a criminal by definition since the Koran itself is basically a sort of a manual for criminal activities.

There is no law of physics to prevent a Jew or Christian from being an a$$hole. Nonethless a Jew or Christian has to be in substantial violation of the basic tenets of his religion in order to be an a$$hole. A slammite has to be in substantial violation of the basic tenets of HIS religion in order to be a decent person. That is the difference."

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about50820-0-asc-190.html

And:

dlowan wrote:

You know, Gunga, it is perfectly possible to appreciate the dangers created by such bigoted, fanatical people as Islamic fundamentalist terrorists - or other groups - without getting into the hateful, bigoted stuff that you and some others here do.

In my estimation, you simply are clueless.

I do not hate individual slammites; I hate I-slam. There is absolutely nothing biggoted about hating or despising a false religion.

Likewise, there is no particular law of physics to prevent a Christian or a Jew from being an a$$hole. Nonetheless, in order to be an a$$hole, a Christian, Jew, Budhist, or Hindu has to be in substantial violation of the basic tenets of his religion. A slammite, on the other hand, has to be in substantial violation of the basic tenets of HIS religion in order to be a decent person. THAT is the differernce.

Islammic societies still work after a fashion, as do "secular humanist" societies, because the basic tenets of REAL religion (as opposed to I-slam) are pretty much coded into most people biologically. Nonetheless the religion itself (I-slam) is basicaly a call to lunacy and, at any given time, some percentage of its followers (slammites) are ready to heed that call. The world would clearly be better off were those people to all be converted to some decent religion.

They say that I-slam has "bloody borders", meaning that, pretty much anywhere in the world where slammite societies border on non-slammites societies, there is trouble and bloodshed. You can check this out yourself:

http://www.google.com/search?q=islam++%22bloody+borders%22&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

There are something like 30 or 40 major sorts of trouble spots in the world today as I read it. A half dozen or so involve things like North Korea, Taiwan, Zimbabwe (Jimmy Carter's most major accomplishment in life), Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, and Columbia. The rest all involve I-slam.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about53405-0-asc-70.html

Charmingly consistent in its bigotry, isn't it?

It seems to be a phrase used by hate mongers like Gunga Din...googling gave me some hate sites, full of propaganda, which I wearied of wading through fairly quickly.

Google had no definition.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 05:53 am
Basic de-moker-rat/PC instinct: shoot the messenger....

My own solution: the way you get rid of a government and society such as exists in Saudi Arabia is to starve it to death. The United States should not be importing oil at all and, in particular, we should be drilling offshore of Flori-duh and California and screw any fricking liberals who have a problem with it.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:00 am
I agree that we should curtail our oil imports from the Near East, whether from Saudi Arabia or elsewhere. But I also think that, rather than offshore drilling or defiling our national forests, we should get serious about developing alternate energy sources.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 11:45 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
I agree that we should curtail our oil imports from the Near East, whether from Saudi Arabia or elsewhere. But I also think that, rather than offshore drilling or defiling our national forests, we should get serious about developing alternate energy sources.

There's no alternate energy source which will kick in any time soon. Things we need to do as quickly as possible include:

Drilling everywhere possible including ANWR, California, and Flori-duh. In particular, pollution from natural seepage off California is more than would accure were the oil being drilled.

Neighborhood worksites with online connectivity to get the majority of the people out of the business of commuting long distances to work.

Develop a national industry in carbonfibre to replace steel for this new century. Buildings, bridges, and vehicles should be using carbonfibre and not steel. The typical small car would weigh 1000 lbs if we did that and the savings in fuel would be enormous.

Exploring for the deep oil and natural gas resources which you read about in the emerging literature, the supply of which is probably unlimited.

Develop our enormous shale oil resources.

Develop cold fusion technology, which in actual fact is sufficiently real.

Develop any other nuclear energy resources as necessary.

Do all of that, and we could put AlQuaeda and every other tin-horn lunatic whose game is fueled with oil money straight out of business.
0 Replies