Flat Stomach, Slimmer Thighs

werthn

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 12:37 am
I'm 5'7'', 135 lbs. i don't think i'm heavy.

but i kinda think my stomach is big (just a little bit sticking out from my pants) and my thighs are a little bit proportioned out of size with my calves.

i guess i'm saying i want to start my exercise routine now...so that hopefully when summer comes again, i can be confidently happy.

1) anyone know of a good diet i can try? (altho i've never kept a diet for more than 1 week, hehe)
2) what foods should i avoid?
3) how much aerobic exercise should i be doing?
4) how much weight lifting?
5) sit ups help?

thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 718 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 07:17 am
Um, are you male or female?
0 Replies

werthn

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2005 08:50 am
female Smile
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 05:52 pm
I think I saw on another thread you are a freshman in college. Your weight is fine for your height. Our shapes tend to be genetic and probably other females in your family have your shape. Does you college have a gym? The best way to find out what is right for you is to go to a gym (college or private) and speak to one of the trainers. You could also look into yoga and Pillates to reshape muscle. You might also want to read the "teen diet" thread. In between dozens of teens asking if their weight is OK for their height is some good information.
0 Replies