Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:23 pm
@tsarstepan,
true, tv is on HGTV..my favorite

meat or vegetables?

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:33 pm
@Stormwatch,
Though I probably will never go completely vegetarian, I find vegetarian meals are can often be more satisfying then the traditional meat and veggie based meal.

Limited to locally grown and seasonal veggies or well traveled/any time of the year veggies from around the corners of the globe?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
I tend to stick with what I know, but am willing to try new things to keep the veggies flowing year round.

ice cream or yogurt?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:40 pm
@Stormwatch,
Ice cream is my personal crack habit. Crying or Very sad Drunk Crying or Very sad

Yogurt or ice cream?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
definately ice cream..peppermint stick or plain vanilla.

pen or pencil?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:50 pm
@Stormwatch,
Pencil. Much better doodler with a pencil. And strangely, my handwriting is slightly clearer to read with a pencil.

Elegant cursive handwriting or pragmatic and simple print letters?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
print if I want others to read it. I have anything but elegant cursive handwriting.

facebook or myspace?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:01 pm
@Stormwatch,
Facebook by default. I have a Facebook account established since my Baruch College days... though I'm not too particularly compelled in the whys I should return on a routine basis. I visit so rarely, I keep forgetting my password everytime I return to login.

One password to secure all of your accounts (email accounts, whatnots) or a mad dash of infinite varieties on password(s) to secure them?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:05 pm
@tsarstepan,
variety of passwords

cell phone or landline?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:08 pm
@Stormwatch,
Apparently I've gone the way of the future (accidentally rather then on purpose). I only have the cell phone.

Cable or satellite television?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:15 pm
@tsarstepan,
satellite tv and internet. We live too far into the woods to have cable of any kind. No cell phone reception either. Although my son manages to send text messages from the far corner of his room. Rolling Eyes Would be a tragedy to live without that 24/7!!

carpet or wood floors?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:20 pm
@Stormwatch,
Stormwatch wrote:

Would be a tragedy to live without that 24/7!!

Laughing I still don't understand the constant need to text (even while sleeping... mmm... sleep-texting ... let me copyright that idea right now. I guess I'm too late for that. Rolling Eyes ).

Wood floors are my aesthetic and cleaning preference.

A singular work of art from a world renown (museum/gallery notable) artist or have a collection of family hand made crafts?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
I can't give up the kid made crafty decorations, but I really would like a nice piece of art. It would make me feel grown up Smile

curtains or shades?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:34 pm
@Stormwatch,
Shades for now. They work in keeping light out and privacy in. I'm not fussy in that department.

Singing in the shower or singing in the car?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
definately singing in the car..people must think I'm crazy!

rock or easy listening?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:42 pm
@Stormwatch,
I'm the epitome of eclectic but mostly even my rock is on the mellow side, though I still appreciate Metallica and Rage Against the Machine.

Mp3's or CD's>
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
both, probably have more on cd at this point..but I do have a pretty full ipod.

prefer department store shopping or electronics store?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:50 pm
@Stormwatch,
Full disclosure dictated by law indicates that I must admit my geeky nature. In the legal definition of geek is the need/compulsion to shop/browse at electronic stores.

iPod most likely found on shuffle or playing album from song to song?
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
by album, the mp3s on my cell phone are usually set on shuffle...don't ask me why lol

listen to music to go to sleep or silence?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:59 pm
@Stormwatch,
I tried listening to music before I goto sleep. Funny thing is ... I actually tend to stay up longer because I find myself enjoying the music I'm listening to too much. By default, I have to go to sleep in silence. No television, no music playing.

Live music/concerts or regularly produced and recorded music?