tsarstepan

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2023 02:36 pm
@P E Dant,
Afternoon in the park, feeding the ducks. I'm not a fan of guided tours. I don't have the patience or the attention span to hear someone babble about esoteric stuff.

Wish upon a shooting star, wish on a coin tossed into a fountain, make a wish after breaking a chicken's wishbone and getting the bigger part, or just roll your eyes at this question?
Yalow

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2023 04:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
*rolling of the eyes* I got no superstition whatsoever.

God or Goddess?
P E Dant

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2023 05:03 pm
@Yalow,
Yalow - God or Goddess?

Of what? There are literally thousands of Gods and Goddesses in the many, many cultures and belief systems around the world...

I will go with Hœnir, the god of silence, indecision , mystery and avoidance

Horse racing or greyhound racing?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2023 09:54 am
@P E Dant,
Neither. But if pressed to answer, horse racing. The history in how greyhounds were treated during and after their respective racing life is horrible.

Classical music: quartet, small chamber orchestra, or full on symphony orchestra?
P E Dant

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2023 05:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
Gosh Stepan, what a choice! Love music in all its forms and functions... Hmmm... will go with the Chamber Orchestra for now Smile

With a glass of wine... crackers and cheese, or crackers and some sort of dip?
Yalow

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2023 05:31 pm
@P E Dant,
Quote:
I will go with Hœnir, the god of silence, indecision, mystery and avoidance.

I didn't know there was such a god. Interesting.
Glennn

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2023 05:36 pm
@P E Dant,
I'll take the crackers and dip since with wine, there seems to be a ten-year delay on my off switch.

You're going to buy an electric stove in anticipation of the biden clan's decision to outlaw them, or you think they're full of shitt and will keep your gas stove.
Glennn

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2023 05:38 pm
@Yalow,
Quote:
I didn't know there was such a god. Interesting.

Not half as interesting as my god, Wotan. There's none like him.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2023 01:13 am
@Glennn,
I'll keep my electric hot plate.

You wear a hat in the summer or not?
Glennn

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2023 08:38 am
@coluber2001,
Only when I'm mowing.

When you watch Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and the king of Misfit Island lets them stay the night in one of the cottages, you can't help being concerned about Yukon Cornelious and Hermie when Rudolph decides to strike out on his own in the middle of the night and leaves the door wide open . . . at the North Pole!!
P E Dant

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2023 04:39 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
When you watch Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and the king of Misfit Island lets them stay the night in one of the cottages, you can't help being concerned about Yukon Cornelious and Hermie when Rudolph decides to strike out on his own in the middle of the night and leaves the door wide open . . . at the North Pole!!

And the alternative please Glennnnn?
Glennn

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2023 05:09 pm
@P E Dant,
When you watch Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and the king of Misfit Island lets them stay the night in one of the cabins, you become concerned about Yukon Cornelious and Hermie when Rudolph decides to strike out on his own in the middle of the night and leaves the door of the cabin wide open . . . at the North Pole . . . or not? Smile
P E Dant

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 05:10 pm
@Glennn,
The whole question of Rudolph and the others led me to investigate... I have learnt the following...

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys is a 2001 computer-animated Christmas film adventure musical film directed by Bill Kowalchuk ...

Given that I have never heard of the movie, or Bill Kowalchuk, I am not in the least concerned... Go for it Rudolph! Smile

Wind-up alarm clock, or a battery-operated one?
Bubbles66

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 10:08 am
@P E Dant,
Battery-operated one as I am sure I would forget to wind an alarm clock up.

Beans on toast or scrambled egg on toast for a light meal, or for breakfast?
P E Dant

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 05:01 pm
@Bubbles66,
Scrambled eggs please Bubbles Smile

When browsing... second-hand bookshop, or Charity jumble sale shop?
Bubbles66

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2023 02:31 pm
@P E Dant,
Very Happy

Charity jumble sale shop. I like a root and a toot. Very Happy

After eating .. do you wash up straight away, or hold on a while for your tum to settle?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2023 05:20 pm
@Bubbles66,
Wash up straight away, so that the plate is clean and ready for the cake when it comes out of the oven Razz

Drinking water... Keep a container in the 'fridge, or just get a glassful out of the tap when required
Glennn

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2023 06:17 pm
@P E Dant,
Out of the tap when required.

Water first thing in the morning, or coffee first?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2023 10:33 am
@Glennn,
I always keep a glass of water by my bed to sip on if I wake in the middle of the night. Usually take a sip of that when I wake up. Plus, I'm not much of a coffee drinker.

Goto work "community/party" (quasi)meal:
Bagels, Danishes, and/donuts for breakfast OR pizza for lunch?
P E Dant

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2023 04:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
Pizza! Every time! Smile

Wash your car at home, or take it to a self-serve auto-wash complex?